What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting comments from the suiters

Shredder

Juniors
Fox Sports has just had a couple of interesting interviews.

Des Hasler has just confirmed that the Dogs have NOT made offers to Woods and Tedesco. Hasler also said that he wanted to keep Graham.

You would think if he wants to keep Graham that Woods and Teddy arent really on the radar.

Minnicello was also interviewed and when asked about the Roosters going hard after Teddy he said "well I wouldnt say we are going hard after him."

I reckon these two are sitting with no other firm offers.

Tiger05

First Grade
I reckon Issac "cucksucker" Moses is running around trying to offload these two to another club. I bet he realises he stuffed up Mitchell "cry baby" Moses contract and is trying his best to get an offer more than what the Tigers are offering.

This guy and lets be honest these players are pretty unprofessional.

Shredder

Juniors
Yeah it doersnt look good -

I mean lets be honest - players change clubs every year and Ive never seen it this grubby.

Jack Bird just joined the Broncos and their was none of this crap.

Is it that both Woods and Ted aren't happy with the WT offer since Ivan has come to the club that they haven't signed ? If that's the case they only have themselves to blame.

BrotherJim05

Bench
We shouldn't be passing judgement on Woods and Tedesco. They pay a manager to get the best deal for them and the best thing to do is let them handle it. Issac Moses is obviously playing everyone against eachother and Teddy/Woods are caught in the middle.

Who is to say that they both haven't specifically said they want to re-sign but Issac advised against it with bullshit about getting an extra million out of the deal?

NRL gossip is worse than the real housewives

FootynRacing

Juniors
We shouldn't be passing judgement on Woods and Tedesco. They pay a manager to get the best deal for them and the best thing to do is let them handle it. Issac Moses is obviously playing everyone against eachother and Teddy/Woods are caught in the middle.

Who is to say that they both haven't specifically said they want to re-sign but Issac advised against it with bullshit about getting an extra million out of the deal?

NRL gossip is worse than the real housewives
I think we can judge them a little. They have both had far too much to say in the media in my opinion.

I hope Woods stays but I don't want the club to pay overs as we then suffer with cheap players like Rankin and Edwards that are useless.
As a captain I would prefer ET,he gives 100% and speaks well in front of camera.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I hope Woods stays but I don't want the club to pay overs as we then suffer with cheap players like Rankin and Edwards that are useless.
As a captain I would prefer ET,he gives 100% and speaks well in front of camera.
Yep either ET or the very respectable rowdy as captain.

The longer this soap opera is protracted the greater the concern that we submit to the bullshit money the rodent Isaac is claiming the predatory clubs like the bondi scum or belmore grubs r offering.

Cleary must withdraw the contracts for the imbeciles teddy & woods who in the last few weeks have unforgivably bought the club into disrepute !!

Tiger Woody

Juniors

Those 2 names keep cropping up dont they......
Ranking and "the enforcer" Edwards up there with worst buys ever....

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Yep either ET or the very respectable rowdy as captain.

The longer this soap opera is protracted the greater the concern that we submit to the bullshit money the rodent Isaac is claiming the predatory clubs like the bondi scum or belmore grubs r offering.

Cleary must withdraw the contracts for the imbeciles teddy & woods who in the last few weeks have unforgivably bought the club into disrepute !!

maybe joint captains as i dont see Lawrence in the starting 17 next year.....off the bench for me
Plus Taylor has a 2018 option in his favour for 2018...He might leave who knows.

Clifferd

Coach
maybe joint captains as i dont see Lawrence in the starting 17 next year.....off the bench for me
Plus Taylor has a 2018 option in his favour for 2018...He might leave who knows.

Have a sneaky feeling with Cleary at the helm he'll be more inclined to stay

Plus he seems to love the joint

Tiger Woody

Juniors
yes hopefully...Taylor for captain...
I have a gut feeling Teddy will stay and Hillbilly will be at a different postcode and a new cabin........

Shredder

Juniors
Rowdy wont be captain next year - I call zero chance on this.

I would be surprised if he were even in the starting side.

Captain needs to be first player picked every week.

For mine it will be either Widdop or Reynolds - depending on who we sign.