What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting match up in the WC Final

carcharias

Immortal
I’d say without any doubt at all that the best winger in the cup, country and the world will f**king destroy the pommie.....
....and then get the shits when flano wants him to play wing for his actual employer.

Quigs

Immortal
The Creepin Jesus has the Poms playing the same style of footy as he did when he coached the Stinking Stains to that ....(you know what I mean I cant type it)

But it was built around solid defence and no penalties and the old sweeping backline moves.

The bloke at fullback is the Poms key. He is playing the same style as the Creepins son Dariarse did back when ......(you know what I mean I cant type it)

Frenzy.

Immortal
The Creepin Jesus has the Poms playing the same style of footy as he did when he coached the Stinking Stains to that ....(you know what I mean I cant type it)

But it was built around solid defence and no penalties and the old sweeping backline moves.

The bloke at fullback is the Poms key. He is playing the same style as the Creepins son Dariarse did back when ......(you know what I mean I cant type it)

Yeah, Widdop is running hot. He should of left Storm sooner and established himself as a fullback. Its his best spot.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nah not really Cardy......geez Reefy and Frenzy must have struggled through the last couple of Aussie games......what with Pippi scoring 11 tries and all.

Nuh. Was good to watch but he did very little work by himself. Most tries he caught it and could of fallen over and scored.

Good to see you recognising his name though :)

Frenzy.

Immortal
Im amazed people HERE dont like Holmes on the wing. Just....wow.

I like him on the wing. I’ve been saying consistently it is where he should play.

He’s not the worlds best winger yet though. Every club has a winger, or wingers, that can do what he does as far as finishing tries. He’s still got to learn defence to be the worlds best.

Fans in this forum though will persist in shooting the tadpoles prematurely.

M2D2

Bench
Well Feki caught Poms hands last year and we desperately needed his(holmes) finishing last year.
Also you blaming holmes for the England try. It was 3 on 2 overlap due to the team not shifting, hes hardly to blame.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I like him on the wing. I’ve been saying consistently it is where he should play.

He’s not the worlds best winger yet though. Every club has a winger, or wingers, that can do what he does as far as finishing tries. He’s still got to learn defence to be the worlds best.

Fans in this forum though will persist in shooting the tadpoles prematurely.
Where would you rank him in the Nrl as a winger Frenz.....I'd have him in the top couple. Every top 4 club needs a finisher that can score 20 odd tries in a season imo.

The most exciting thing about Holmes trys is Dugans 11 try assists. Incredible.
But the player of the tournament so far is Mcilray. That is not in question.
That is why this will be an interesting match up.
Basedupon the quality of teh 2 teams, Holmes "should"outscore & out metre Mgilray by 2 to 1.

Bluto

Juniors
The most exciting thing about Holmes trys is Dugans 11 try assists. Incredible.
But the player of the tournament so far is Mcilray. That is not in question.
That is why this will be an interesting match up.
Basedupon the quality of teh 2 teams, Holmes "should"outscore & out metre Mgilray by 2 to 1.
So he ‘should’ out score and out metre by 2 to 1, but ‘if’ he does, it is because of Dugan. If he outscores or out metres by 3 to 1 do we thank Slater or Smith?

M2D2

Bench
"But the player of the tournament so far is Mcilray. That is not in question."
No. Not even close. You cant even spell his name.
Your agenda is showing.