Interesting story thread

Discussion in 'Four Corners' started by gUt, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Bandwagon

Bandwagon Coach

Hotspot would be more relevant methinks.

2. Surely

Surely Moderator Staff Member

That would only tell you if you are getting any willow on the leather.

3. sensesmaybenumbed

sensesmaybenumbed Moderator Staff Member

4. Surely

We can call it the dicko-meter

5. El Diablo

El Diablo Post Whore

Smack likes this.
  6. Surely

Shock jock Kyle Sandilands is once again in the spotlight for his comments – this time for deeming the psychic on his show “not rapeable”.

The 44-year-old radio host had psychic Georgina Walker on the show to discuss his father, who died of cancer last March.

“Has my dad come through yet?” Sandilands asked, in which she replied he hadn’t.

“Even in spirit he cares zero.”

Walker told Sandilands that in fact his father had “come through” several times.

“You just need to believe that he’s come through unexpectedly to me a couple of times and you’ve had those messages. So hold onto that within your heart,” she said.

Sandilands said, “He always was a womaniser though so…” to which Walker responded, “Well like father like son, hey?”

Immediately, Sandilands jumped in to ask, “Did he do anything to you?”

“You can have spirit rape. That’s another whole subject but anyway. I’m not rapeable I should say that — not that I want anyone knocking on my door!” Walker said.

Sandilands was quick to emphasise that his guest was not “rapeable”.

“You put it out there now! Nope sorry you can yell that out now,” he said.

“That might work in the spirit world but in the real world we’ve all heard it. I would agree though.

“I just said I agree. She’s not rapeable.”

Walker released a statement defending Sandilands’ comments.

“We were discussing unwanted sexual advances in the spirit world and I brought up the subject of “spirit rape”. I then went on to explain that I was “not rapeable” in the spirit world.

“For context, when one works and walks in the world of spirit, psychic protection is always needed to be aware of low frequency energies; spirits that are not there for the good of mankind and a psychic needs to protect themselves from these intruders.

“One example is “psychic rape” which can occur when such low frequency energies try to attach, attack or even penetrate through the auric field and into the body.

“For this reason I am very mindful of having the strongest possible auric field protection that does not allow such low frequency energies to penetrate my auric field or body, therefore not allowing myself to be subjective to such an experience. Some would say impenetrable or, in layman’s terms, “unrapeable’.

“As detailed in my books and in discussions with Kyle both on and off air about this over many years, Kyle is very much aware of my protection strategies that I use to protect my energy fields and was simply agreeing with me on this matter.

“There is a clear distinction between being raped in the spirit world and the physical world and the two are not related.

“We would never trivialise this matter.”

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...-comment/ar-AAnW1tH?li=AA4RE4&ocid=spartandhp

for you psychics out there, beware the rapin , always use protection when in the spirit world.

7. Bandwagon

Bandwagon Coach

f**k me dead!

8. sensesmaybenumbed

sensesmaybenumbed Moderator Staff Member

Kyle probs would if it upped the ratings.

9. Smack

Smack Bench

10. butchmcdick

butchmcdick Guest

POLICE have confirmed charges may be laid over a "disgusting" act at Yamba's Pacific Hotel, in which a man allegedly flung a shoe filled with human faeces onto the dance floor.

The establishment had to be shut for cleaning after the alleged incident, which happened about 12.20am on Sunday, April 9.

Yamba officer Sergeant Darren Williams said it was alleged that a man holding a shoe full of faecal matter on the dance floor flung it all over the carpet in the rear bar area of the hotel.

There have also been reports a woman had faeces smeared on her back.

The origin of the shoe, or the poo, has not been confirmed.

A 36-year-old Yamba man has since been issued an infringement notice for offensive behaviour, totalling $500, but charges are possible.

"The matter is still being investigated by police and may result in further action being taken," Sgt Williams said.

"It has had an impact on the business and the community."

The Pacific Hotel declined to comment on the matter.

https://m.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/crappy-act-clears-dance-floor/3172634/

Hey, sexy lady

11. alien

alien Referee

Moffo up to mischief again!

Jimbo and El Diablo like this.
  12. El Diablo

El Diablo Post Whore

that's one of his more tame indescretions

13. Surely

I must get a Samsung tv and give them something interesting to listen too, like post match discussion on the shit refs.

Smack likes this.
  14. Smack

Smack Bench

Cassandra Sainsbury, innocent unsuspecting drug mule, or drug trafficker?

[​IMG]

Ms Evans said Cassie had trusted the man who gave her the drugs, and he had been acting as her translator in Colombia.

“He had been helping her all week, taking her around and showing her places, and just being a nice guy,” Ms Evans said.

So she has a fiance back home and is with another man in a foreign country being 'taken around'. I don't believe she was a fitness trainer. Not even a retarded cross fitter. Too plump for that lol.

15. alien

alien Referee

drug trafficker

Collateral likes this.
  16. Mong

Mong Immortal

Has trafficker written all over it.. Silly girl which ever story it is.

17. Collateral

Collateral Moderator Staff Member

Stupid girl. It's coming out today that she is in debt thousands of dollars as well after her business failed.

I think it's very kind of the Colombian court system to imply that she can plead to not checking her luggage and serve out a 4 year term in Australia.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  18. Collateral

Collateral Moderator Staff Member

The DEA tipped off the Colombian police, and they have been keeping an eye on her as early as April 5th...

In Bogota, she turned up to her hotel without a reservation and rarely left her room.

Her plane ticket was a red flag as it was purchased for her from unknown parties in Hong Kong.

She is guilty as sin and would be stupid to turn down the reduced offer. I have no sympathy for her..."oh I can't serve time here its horrible conditions."...if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

19. butchmcdick

butchmcdick Guest

Jai Verma jailed for two months for exposing penis in Crown Street Mall
    Shannon Tonkin
    10 May 2017, 6:42 a.m.

NSW: He later confessed to remembering little of the incident for which he was charged.

[​IMG]
    Up, up, and locked away:

Distasteful. Atrocious. Disgusting.

That’s just some of the words used in Wollongong court on Tuesday to describe the lewd behaviour of Jai Verma on the night of March 16.

Inebriated on a bottle of wine and numerous beers, Verma whipped out his penis and twirled it around (in a move colloquially known as the ‘helicopter’) in the middle of the Crown Street Mall in front of onlookers during late-night shopping.

He later confessed to remembering little of the incident for which he was ultimately charged because of his drunken stupor.

He has, however, been forced to re-live the embarrassing moments from that night during multiple subsequent court appearances, the latest of which came to a sticky end on Tuesday.

Appalled by the facts that lay before him, Magistrate Michael Stoddart convicted Verma and sentenced him to two months jail.

“Nobody should have to put up with what you did,” Magistrate Stoddart said.

“It’s hard to think those people who saw you will forget it in a hurry.”

[​IMG]
    Jai Verma on March 16.

Court documents said Verma was on his way to buy cigarettes in the mall after drinking at Dicey Rileys when he first exposed himself to three teenage girls on Crown Street.

A mother and son, who did not see the incident but were advised of what had happened by the girls, began to follow Verma towards the shopping centre.

The man saw Verma pull out his penis near the 7/11 in the mall and began “twirling it like a helicopter” in full view of shoppers.

He appeared to be urinating as he was thrusting and flinging his genitals around, which lasted for about two minutes, the man later told police.

He yelled out to Verma “put it away”, however Verma refused, and even asked them “do you wanna touch it” and “can you touch it” repeatedly.

Mall security staff arrived a short time later, followed by police. Verma began arguing with the officers but eventually gave up, placing his arms behind his back and declaring “take me away”.

He promptly fell asleep inside the police station charge room, with officers noting he began “snoring loudly”.

Verma’s lawyer, Tim McKenzie, said his client lived in Blacktown but operated a car wash in Wollongong and had been travelling three hours on public transport each way after losing his licence for drink driving last year.

“He admits he has a problem with alcohol,” Mr McKenzie said.

Verma will be released on parole in July.

http://www.theadvocate.com.au/story...helicopter-act-lands-man-behind-bars/?cs=2452

20. El Diablo

El Diablo Post Whore

that's Moffo