What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intrust Super Cup - Finals Series 2015: Previews; Predictions; Post Game Reports

Burns

First Grade
PNG will be better for the loss. Beat Townsville twice this year, so they know how how to get job done on grand final day if they get there.

expansionist

Juniors
so tomorrrow Easts v Ipswich will be fantastic!

Who is going? Im taking my boys to soak it in.

Should be a wonderful game. Im expecting the Tigers to do it - but in doing so they may knock themselves out of next week.

We will see.

Haffa

I was planning on it but the little one has her presentation day at 1.30 will hopefully catch it on TV

I'd love to go but I am working.

If ippy make the prelim will it be at North Ipswich reserve and what day will it be?

Ipswich are an absolute pleasure to watch. Manly have recruited well picking up Purcell who scored 5 tries today.

Should be an entertaining prelim. I plan on heading out to watch it.

League guru

Juniors
No it wasnt :) ... it was an entertaining and contested game right up to half time. Easts were just destroyed.

In saying that, as a genuine RL fan I really enjoy watching Ipswich play and appreciate their style.

Tigers should have concentrated on playing a bit of footie. Too many cheap shots, tried to belt Ipswich out of the game.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Tigers should have concentrated on playing a bit of footie. Too many cheap shots, tried to belt Ipswich out of the game.

Same as the 2013 Grand Final against Mackay. They also lost the plot completely against Pride last year in the Grand Final.

It is going to keep happening while they have ill-disciplined players like Matt Zgrajewski and Dane Hogan going around.

How Zgrajewski stayed on the field after his cheap shot on Anderson after he scored is beyond me.

gyallop

Juniors
It will be interesting to see the Crowd that fits into Wynnum's ground, they say it holds 5,000 but I remember a Broncos trial a few years back and it was sold out at about 3500 if I recall correctly. Maybe they count all the free loaders who watch from the Leagues Club?

I agree with the Tigers discipline being an issue for them they confuse tough and cheap at times.

expansionist

Juniors
As a Tigers fan.. i accept that. They really did got out with the wrong plan yesterday - after the took the lead they should have got into the groove and kept plugging away but instead got distracted and agree tried to bash it out.

Ipswich just kept doing it.. even when they were down and they were copping it from the crowd as none of their % plays came off - they just kept working at it, and kept on trying them - that takes a lot of guts.. to stick to a dangerous plan even if it appears not to be working.

It will be interesting to see the Crowd that fits into Wynnum's ground, they say it holds 5,000 but I remember a Broncos trial a few years back and it was sold out at about 3500 if I recall correctly. Maybe they count all the free loaders who watch from the Leagues Club?

I agree with the Tigers discipline being an issue for them they confuse tough and cheap at times.

Can we expect the game to be a sell out?

The Partisan

Trying to sort out some things to get to Wynnum for this game ..............you know the usual things.............................vaccinations, safety precautions, cultural awareness :D

Nah should be good if i can get there. PNG crowd out in full i would imagine.