What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu Lovers

hitro

Juniors
I felt Inu was the best player for the Bulldogs. Thank goodness he is playing centre for the Kiwis and not some non-back like Lewis Brown. he might be a smiley mormon but he was one of the first to get aggressive as that brawl developed

hitro

Juniors
Inu and Neilson would be a nice centre pair for the Warriors. Would they send him back if we stopped paying his wages?

Iafeta

Referee
Well if there's one thing that Warriors fans can be happy about its that Neilsen > Inu in the GF. Neilsen was outstanding on defense and was a large part of keeping Barba out of the game.

Neilsen did a grand job on D... but you know, I thought Krisnan had a pretty fair game TBH. GReat play to set up their try, and he was constantly trying things.... played well. Against other opponents, the Bulldogs would have torn them apart. THey were pretty darn good.

Micistm

Bench
I didn't think the Dogs were bad by any means...just beaten by a truely determined clinical side on the day. I begrudgingly admit the Storm were outstanding and just controlled it so well!

Drzoidberg

Juniors
National anthem time, they are yodelling away and the camera pans along the line of doggies and theres Krisnan singing away. He spots it on the screen and stops singing and gives the cheeky grin... sprung !

Haha what game was that?

Drzoidberg

Juniors
Haha as chopper said: "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story"

The shit has spouted again......

Sam_the_man

First Grade
I hate Inu wish a passion. He's a cancer. But i watched him durring the aussie anthem to see if the traitorous prick would sing the aussie anthem and he didn't.

ozbash

Referee
I hate Inu wish a passion. He's a cancer. But i watched him durring the aussie anthem to see if the traitorous prick would sing the aussie anthem and he didn't.

He was looking very sheepish, he was singing alright. Just watched it again. Perrett also sang ! :shock:

taste2taste

Juniors
None of the Kiwi boys (except Perrit) sang :)

Looks like Inu is singing because he has a cameran shoved in his face...soon as the camera pans off him he smiles and turns his head away?

tangalife

Juniors
Yeah didnt think Inu was singing but actually looked like he was then stopped. Not suprised.

Perrett was a suprise TBH.

Eastwood looked like he was trying to make a point by not singing it lol, not interested at all haha good on ya Greg