What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Investec Super 14 Round 3:: Fri :: Crusaders v Hurricanes :: @ AMI Stadium

Investec Super 14 Round 3 :: Crusaders vs Hurricanes

• Crusaders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hurricanes

• Draw

• Total voters

griffo346

First Grade

0,5001,6474479,00.jpg
VS
0,5001,6474516,00.jpg

CRUSADERS:

Stephen Brett; Jared Payne, Casey Laulala, Tim Bateman, Kade Poki; Colin Slade, Kahn Fotuali'i/Andy Ellis, Thomas Waldrom, George Whitelock/Richie McCaw, Kieran Read, Ross Filipo, Isaac Ross/Brad Thorn, Ben Franks, Jason Macdonald, Wyatt Crockett. Reserves: Daniel Perrin, Bronson Murray, Michael Paterson/Ross, Nasi Manu/Whitelock/Paterson, Tyson Keats/Fotuali'i, Ryan Crotty, Adam Whitelock.

HURRICANES:

Cory Jane; Zac Guildford, Conrad Smith, Ma'a Nonu, Hosea Gear; Piri Weepu, Alby Mathewson; Rodney So'oialo (captain), Scott Waldrom, Karl Lowe; Jason Eaton, Jeremy Thrush; Tim Fairbrother, Ged Robinson, John Schwalger. Replacements: Jacob Ellison, Neemia Tialata, Bryn Evans, Faifili Levave, Daniel Kirkpatrick, Tamati Ellison, David Smith.

skeepe

Immortal
What on Earth are the Hurricanes wearing? Looks like they're trying to outdo the sheer ugliness of the Crusaders' alternate strip.

skeepe

Immortal
Crusaders score after a McCaw obstruction was missed by Dickheadson. Good game so far, shame the Hurricanes are allergic to holding the ball.

And as I type this the Hurricanes go over.

KHunt

Juniors
WTF is with these awful away jerseys

If there's no jersey clash, why cant teams wear there normal jersey

Parra

Referee
Yep. Notice how the Crusaders started to behave after that.
So'oialo was a bit hard done by though. Good game.

aussies1st

Staff member
Geez was shocked when I saw the score. Crusaders goal kicking really did cost them it seems.