What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Adrian Chas Licciardello?

drago brelli

Bench
I have heard this Adrian guy on a few radio sporting shows. I read yesterday that Ray Warren dumped him on MMM when he called Cory Parker a grub. Is this Adrian one of the Chaser Boys?

Mr Saab

Referee
When Adrian gets a subject in his mind he will run with it for weeks if not months. Cam Smith not apologising to McKinnon case in point. That went on for all of 2015.
Now its the Dogs and also Brisbane getting too much of an advantage. He is humerous, but also painful at the same time.

Tiger5150

Bench
he is a Dogs fan. First time I saw him was in a club, he was by himself, watching the footy on TV wearing boots with no socks and yelling to no one in particular "waht about these dogs forwards?!?!?!"

Recognised that voice straight away. Kept my distance.

drago brelli

Bench
he is a Dogs fan. First time I saw him was in a club, he was by himself, watching the footy on TV wearing boots with no socks and yelling to no one in particular "waht about these dogs forwards?!?!?!"

R U OK day is relevant to him.

"...Except that Tolman merkin, he's shit!"

Latest posts