What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Beckham on his way?

Where will Beckham be playing next season?

• Barcelona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

• AC Milan

• Real Madrid

• Perth Glory

• Another club

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBT

Juniors
Premier League champions :D Manchester United have reportedly accepted an offer from Spanish giants Barcelona.

Will 'Becks' be the darling of the Catalunya next season, will he stay at United, or could another club beat the Catalans to his signature?

suburbanknight

Juniors
Beckham is being used as a pawn in the Barcelona presidential elections, he wont be going there. In fact the favourites for Beckham, IMO, are Man Ure. If no one matches their valuation of £35m then he wont be leaving and I cant see anyone putting up that much cash for him and if they did it defo wont be Barcelona, who are even more skint than my beloved Leeds Utd.

GBT

Juniors
It's now or never for Beckham. Another year will probably see his value decrease somewhat.

On the skint thing; clubs like Barca and Real can hold banks to ransom to get their way. Lids have no such power.

chileman

Coach
You're a git GBT....Perth Glory :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think he is on his way although I don't think he'll be at Barcelona next season....my smokie (instead of Glory :lol: ) would be Lazio ;-)

GBT

Juniors
Chile, Imagine the impact on the NSL if the Glory pulled off such a coup.

I know I'm a get (Git) sometimes.

I get's quite tiresome in the Old Dart reading all this 'Becks' stuff.

chileman

Coach
GBT said:
Chile, Imagine the impact on the NSL if the Glory pulled off such a coup.

I know I'm a get (Git) sometimes.

I get's quite tiresome in the Old Dart reading all this 'Becks' stuff.
I can imagine it would get a bit tiresome especially when he gets on the blower :lol: his speech is terrible, I reckon everytime he has a press conference, just get Posh to do the talking for him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.