What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is British billionaire about to make a play for the Titans?

oikee

Juniors
He wants to have a team that will play at Suncorp in front of huge crowds, not two men and a dog on the coast.
The longer the code takes to expand Brisbane to at least 3 teams, the harder it will become.
Australia is locked in a battle for eyeballs and support, with 2-3-4 -5 codes wanting your support.
Rugby league has been at saturation point now for a few years. We either grow through proper expansion now or will be forever just a small groupy sport, which sounds alright, just dont expect the big dollars.

Titanic

First Grade
He should bring Salford into the NRL and kill both his pipe dreams with one stone.

Bulldog Force

Referee
He wants to have a team that will play at Suncorp in front of huge crowds, not two men and a dog on the coast.
The longer the code takes to expand Brisbane to at least 3 teams, the harder it will become.
Australia is locked in a battle for eyeballs and support, with 2-3-4 -5 codes wanting your support.
Rugby league has been at saturation point now for a few years. We either grow through proper expansion now or will be forever just a small groupy sport, which sounds alright, just dont expect the big dollars.

Well they're certainly not winning.

I follow the NRL and only the NRL.

Club Rugby, Super Rugby, International Rugby, A-League, AFL and International Rules :)lol:) can all go and get f**ked.

Whats the latest on Marwan Koukash taking over the Titans?.
It all seems very quiet at the moment.
I would welcome his taking over the Titans and I'm sure the ARLC would as well.