What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Defer to the Coifed for real?

Big Bloke

Juniors
Sorry guys, I am relatively new to this forum and I don't post a lot but I've read a lot of posts on this forum and this fellow Defer to the Coifed I've noticed says some really dumb things. Very dumb. I mean Colonel Flagg dumb.

Is he for real?

Or does he make his comments going for the laughs rather than being serious and having valid points.

Enlighten me please fellas.

Quigs

Immortal
Just watch what you print about him in social media such as this. He as a mate who has a mate that is a Barrister. Some even believe that his mates mate could be a Queens Counsel. And his mate whose mate is a QC also has unlimited access to financial assistance for such possible lengthy Civil legal proceedings because one of his good mates good mate is a High Up in the pecking order Bank Manager.

You just be careful Big Bloke.

Feej

First Grade
Sorry guys, I am relatively new to this forum and I don't post a lot but I've read a lot of posts on this forum and this fellow Defer to the Coifed I've noticed says some really dumb things. Very dumb. I mean Colonel Flagg dumb.

Is he for real?

Or does he make his comments going for the laughs rather than being serious and having valid points.

Enlighten me please fellas.

giphy.gif

Quigs

Immortal
I've read a lot of posts on this forum and this fellow Defer to the Coifed I've noticed says some really dumb things.

Anyhow who said 'he' was male?

From what I have been able to gather I believe he is really a she or at least transgendered.

She / He does bitch a lot

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Lets see......Loves Gal, Seggy, Jacob Gagan and Mick Ennis. Hates Val, Cam Smith and the Storm with a passion. Been known to let his love or hatred for certain thngs cloud his judgement to the point of stupidity......thats our Coifey.

millersnose

Post Whore
Some people, and I am not necessarily referring to coiffee, throw bombs to turn this place from a fanny fanniest fan club into a discussion forum

Nothing more boring than a pile of " we is wonderful and we is gunna win" posts

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
I see DTTC has not responded yet...
I think he's for real.
I just don't understand why he hates Val so much...

Latest posts