What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Fenech the dumbest man alive?

Ribs

Bench
Funny, if Mundine says these things, he is a big mouth wanker......

"Put it this way, I'd offer up Danny Green to fight both those guys on the same night," Fenech said. "Siaca can't fight . . . and right now, Anthony's got nothing. I was at a pub in Wagga watching the fight and the whole place was cheering when he was beaten. Everyone I spoke to said the same thing. Anthony just has to stop talking shit and prove his potential.

"Anthony's not a bad kid but he has to stop listening to some of the people around him. Of course he can beat Siaca. That's why he chose to fight him in the first place. Everyone in boxing knows he only fights people he knows he can beat. He has to do things properly now."

Didnt he have to fight Siaca as a mandatory defence? Siaca was rated number 1 contender you stupid punch drunk clown.

I cant wait to see Danny Green lying there knocked the f*ck out.

Southernsaint

Staff member
As a boxing promoter & public speaker, Jeff "um, ahh" Fenech made a very good footballer with Parramatta reserves...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Ribs

Bench
:lol:

I heard the guy that glassed him at Brighton le Sands was the son of the greengrocer *edit - sorry, against the rules - W*

Good.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Ribs said:
:lol:

I heard the guy that glassed him at Brighton le Sands was the son of the greengrocer *edit - sorry, against the rules - W*

Good.

I think people can get the gist of what you were about to say, Ribs.

What happened to Fenech that night was cowardly & sickening. Even if you don't like someone, no-one deserves that.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Ribs

Bench
Yeah quite right. My anger sometimes gets the better of me when it comes to that imbecile.

Smoovesaint

Juniors
Well thats boxing, everyones got there 2 bob worth of bitch'n to say, just to spite the other! nothing new... Fenech is talking just like an ex pro.

As for Mundine beating Green.... Yeah Right!! :lol:

Ribs

Bench
How comfortable is that bandwagon Smoovesaint?

Is Green ranked number 1 in the super middleweight division? Last I looked he was around 10th so he still has his own work to do.

Who has he defeated that makes everyone so sure he would beat Mundine? Eric Lucas?

Sullivan fought both and he and his trainer said Mundine, Id take their opinions over the droves of morons holding Greens dick.

Smoovesaint

Juniors
Dont put me in the same boat as those little folk you wrestle with Ribs.
Iv'e been backing Green for longer than Mundine has been a so called boxer!
His attitude alone would floor Mundine.
As for Sullivan, he gave Mundine all he could, while Green had it all over him.

Why do you think Mundine has to pick a choose?
Green hasnt had a blanket to hold onto when coming up against opponents.
Look at who Mundine has beat, has beens and never was!
For f**k sakes, a soft ass German left him in Disney land for crying out loud!
tell me honestly you think he would beat Green? You are kidding!
And Lucas has been near the top until Green retired him, in his own country.

Is that all your going by, what sullivans trainer said?
Mate I think its you who has his hand firmly wrapped around your own dick.

Sorry, but your talking through your ass with just the backing of your hate for Fenech, and probably your faith with an ex dragon.

Ribs

Bench
A quick glance over the respective careers and you will notice Green has fought quite a few of the same nobody's and apart from Lucas and Beyer hasnt fought anyone of consequence.

Lucas at his best? Classic......

Beyer still holds the title doesnt he? Isnt he now waiting for Green? Whats the latest on that?

Anyone who whinges about picking opponents is a gimp. What is he supposed to do, jump in the ring with Ottke or anyone ranked in the top 3 of any division without building his skills first? For someone who seems to know a bit about boxing, you should know thats whats done.

Maybe he should have just jumped up a division and taken Roy Jones Jnr? Dickhead.

Mong

Post Whore
Nice one smoove, though Fenech has chased many of Mundines ex opponenets for Green.. strange huh. He also goes on about how mundine has only fought bums which is funny since he has fought a boxer from Fenechs own stable. I wouldnt be to happy if my trainer called me a bum.. would you? great respect he has for his guys hasn't he.

Surely

Post Whore
No, I'd say Southern Saint, Dimitri or Ribs would be the top contenders for that title !

_Johnsy

Referee
Regardless of what you think of Mundine, he is an amazing athlete. He was a top class player and he chose to throw it away and he stated that he wanted to win a world title. Did he do it ? YES

Yet we still get people bagging the crap out of him, at least I can and will give credit where it is due, He has done extremelly well achieving what he set out to do, congrats Choc. He has beaten many life long professional fighters with only 2 years in the game ? How many other people could achieve what he has done it top class sport?

Smoovesaint

Juniors
Ribs said:
A quick glance over the respective careers and you will notice Green has fought quite a few of the same nobody's and apart from Lucas and Beyer hasnt fought anyone of consequence.

Lucas at his best? Classic......

Beyer still holds the title doesnt he? Isnt he now waiting for Green? Whats the latest on that?

Anyone who whinges about picking opponents is a gimp. What is he supposed to do, jump in the ring with Ottke or anyone ranked in the top 3 of any division without building his skills first? For someone who seems to know a bit about boxing, you should know thats whats done.

Maybe he should have just jumped up a division and taken Roy Jones Jnr? Dickhead.

Let me elaborate pin head, firstly you say apart from Lucas and Beyer! And what happened to them both?
Yeah the bloody German regime interveined and saved Beyers arse... he's holding on to a championship in shame.
You laugh at Lucas the guy that went all the way to the top against Jones Jnr, but wasnt he the cocky fool? seasoned my arse, retired yes fact, thankyou Canada... take your beaver and your bear and go back to sleep!
(Even Beyer ran from Lucas)
And dont kid yourself that Beyer is waiting on Green, he knows his arse will be planted again for the third and final time against him.

What f**kin skills are you talking about goose? Apart from a fast mouth and hand to go with it (bit like you I must admit, Toss Toss), the guy wont ever have enough skill, Ottke answered that for him.
And you still delude to the fact that he could beat Green!

As for Roy Jones Junior... I tell you what tugger, Jones Junior would be quick and merciful, Green will make sure that he endures pain.

Mong, I suppose there has to be a down side to Green, and Fenech is it!

Johnsy, Mundine is a great athlete, and yes he's an Australian that I would always pit for against the rest of the world, though the topic is not about that, but the fact that he would beat Green.... Ribs your a joke!

Ribs

Bench
Yawn.

Lucas was not the quality you would like to believe and a quick glance at his record shows that clearly. He had only won two points decisions against Omar Shieka and Vinny Pazienza and a points loss to Beyer since 2001 prior to the Green fight. So are you kidding or what?

Roy Jones Jnr, yeah in 1996..........................

What skills am I talking about? How about fighting boxers with different styles? Gaining ring time and trying combinations and angles? You f*cking moron. He struggled against Sam Soliman for the simple reason that he hadnt come up against a difficult and awkward fighter, as Soliman was. Its all about learning in the ring and thats what he was/is doing.

The best part of you post though is hassling Mundine's mouth. You pathetic one eyed jokes have no problems at all with Green saying whatever he likes yet Mundine cant say boo without you jumping down his throat.

Heart the size of a tic tac? I believe that was Green, not Fenech. Also, if you believe that Fenech is crapping on without Green's prior knowledge, you are a naive idiot.

Now the Green camp is bitching about Mundine saying Green holds a nothing title, yet after the defeat of Echols, they said the same thing about his. They are both as bad as each other when it comes to the bullsh*t, at least I can admit that.

The Geen-Mundine fight will happen in good time and I cant honestly say who will win, but if you are basing your opinion on the Siaca fight, I hope Green's camp makes the same mistake.

Smoovesaint

Juniors
Ribs... have you got 2 black eyes?
How much time do you want to give Mundine until he's sweet enough to take on Green?
Sorry, let me re-phrase that...how many more excuses do you want to make for Mundine before you think he's ready to take on Green?

Your the goose saying Mundine will knock Green out, and now your crying that he needs ring time, combinations and angles???
Give me more excuses, I know Mundine himself would appreciate them!
Heart the size of a Tic Tac would be about right, trash talk never seemed more genuine!

BTW... I could'nt give a flying f**k about how bad Lucas was, the point Im trying to pound into your thick skull is how well he fought Beyer/and Beyer fought him, and Green sent them both a get well card!

As for Siaca, he just a swing-a-thon, Mundine and his prancing had no chance, Green would have the aggression to finish him off quick!
I'll bet you Siaca would'nt go more than 2 rounds against Green.

And another thing Rib, you lost all credibility in this arguement from the moment you said I take the words over what an opponents trainer had to say about green.
Hes boy just got smashed and made to look like a gimp by Green, while Mundine still gave him credibility... heard of bad blood in Boxing Ribs?

So instead of yawning like a little nice person, wake up and smell the coffee!

El Diablo

Post Whore
Why do Saints fans like Mundine :?

Any tool that walked out twice would be classed as scum in my book.

Ribs

Bench
F*ck its difficult arguing with dumb merkins.

"Your the goose saying Mundine will knock Green out"

Just two posts up I said I honestly dont know who would win, open your f*cking eyes. If anything I would have said I hoped he knocked him out.

Where did I say he needs ring time before he meets Green? I was responding to your comment that he was fighting bums, I said he has been fighting lesser boxers to gain experience and then rest. Read things through a couple of times, that might help you out.

"I could'nt give a flying f**k about how bad Lucas was"

Sh*t, here I was reading about a guy who went to the top against Roy Jones Jnr. :lol:

You will have to explain your logic on not giving a shit about how bad Lucas was. You talk him up, then call him shit, then say how good Green was for beating him. Maybe you should have repeated 6th class for a third time?

Neither Beyer or Lucas have done anything remarkable, and even though it was controversial, Beyer still holds the title so maybe Danny Whingealot should stop bitching and concentrate on getting that first.

If you honestly think Green would risk everthing now for a fight against Mundine before a rematch with Beyer then you sure are stupid. Your name isnt Cletus is it? He is just riding the coat tails of Mundine to get his head in the papers and on the radio, like Ben S said, Mundine should send him an invoice for all the free publicity.

I lost all credibility because I believe Sullivan's trainer? What, over believing you? :lol: :lol: :lol: Classic. Funny that you think Sullivan looked like a gimp, didnt Green apologise to the fans for losing then collapse :lol: :lol: :lol:

You lost all credibility when you said:

"Iv'e been backing Green for longer than Mundine has been a so called boxer!"

Considering Mundine made his debut before Green, it shows you for what you are, full of sh*t. Unless of course you hang around Green's gym, which of course wouldnt surprise me one bit.

Sticks

Juniors
El Duque said:
Why do Saints fans like Mundine :?

Any tool that walked out twice would be classed as scum in my book.

I often wonder why myself El Duque. I loved the bloke when he was with us and I could even handle some of the daft stuff that came out of his mouth. He was an exceptional footballer....on his day.
After he walked out on us twice and showed all the petulance and attention seeking of a 3yo he blew my respect and admiration for him.
Fans still say they want him back......never re-marry your ex-wife, especially if she's cheated on you twice.....

Sticks