What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it a miracle at Suncorp?

1) Real original that one, hey Eve? You been using that since, well, y'know when ;-)

2) LOL, Misty kick MY ass? The only things he does are a) Abuse Smith b) Forget about a) when things go our way and pretend he supported the Eels so he can join in the party

Yep, great stuff that............ :shock:

Misty Bee

First Grade
Thanks Rylesey! :D

HJ crossdresser...***YAWN***

You finished yet?

I'm glad that I wouldn't go to war with you. The enemy would piss themselves laughing! A soldier in a skirt! Corporal Klinger or what!

Do you shave your legs?

Rylesy

Juniors
John you are dreaming to think Parra will make the 8...... and win. .. I think you have had too many beers.. :D

Rylesy

Juniors
Yes have to agree with you about John being a cross dresser :lol: ........ no I think he has more hair than anyone :? ...... and is proud to wear a dress.... :eek:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Rylesy said:
John you are dreaming to think Parra will make the 8...... and win. .. I think you have had too many beers.. :D

We're in with a shot. We've made a habit of flogging Penrith the last few years.

never enough, mate :D

And still Misty fails to address the point of his bandwagoning. Not unexpected, as people like you tend to try to ignore your own failings so you don't have to realise your shortcomings. Don't worry, we both know who stood behind the Club and who dropped off when some results went against us..........

And should I quote you referring to me as immature, and then paste your references to dresses and shaving legs after that prove your hypocrisy? Nope, we both know what you wrote and why you wrote it.

Misty Bee

First Grade
BTW, Tranny, I have never bagged the Eels this year, except when they deserved it, in Melbourne. I recall you rejoicing at that one as well.

But Brian Smith, the man you have undying love for almost as much as your own reflection, that's a differrent story. I can't help if you are too busy with the epilady and the frock to notice that we have underachieved this year, and, unless we make the final 4, willcontinue to do so.

No. You keep telling people how to be a Parra fan. Youve had, what, 2 years experience as one?

BTW, I'd never kiss Brian Smith's arse - your tongue would be in the way!

Rylesy

Juniors
El Duque said:
Rylesy said:

We're in with a shot. We've made a habit of flogging Penrith the last few years.

sorry Mate cannot see it when they are playing for the Minor Premiership... :)

see again with the immature shit......and after hacking shit on me about it :lol:

Once again, don't worry, go and celebrate, ignore reality, and convince yourself you are a supporter

btw, we WILL make that final 4

Rylesy

Juniors
I have bagged my team for weeks now, and said I thought we would get smashed by 50 tonight.... thank god I was wrong, does that make me a bandwagoner????? :?: :?: :?:

its a grey area, really

but for MONTHS now Misty has written us off TOTALLY!!!! The number of posts about how we will not make the 8, about how we were GONE for 2003 and so forth are too many to count

yet no doubt come Sunday night when we beat the Panthers by 28+ he will forget about writing us off and pretend he had belief all along

You see, when you put your cue in the rack, that's it, it's GAME OVER! You can't just pull it out once you realise everyone who held onto theirs is still having a good time at the table. THAT is bandwagoning.

Misty 100%, unequivocally wrote us off for this year. But damn, you wouldn't be able to tell that from the posts made after the Drags won, would ya?

THAT'S bandwagoning, pure and simple

Misty Bee

First Grade
If you don't like immature shit, don't start it. This 'ram your fist down my throat' crap was really mature, wasn't. The 'bandwagon' taunts are also mature. You are trying top paint youself as the super supporter, when no one really gives a shit about you. Good on you for supporting Parra. I'm happy for you. But start slagging off people for not following your selfish and imature ways, and you'll cop it back.

I'm not the one who wears a dress to the football.

I'm not the one who wants to beat up fellow supporters because they don't like an underachieving coach.

I'm not the one who has to tell everyone on the internet how wonderful they are.

I'm not the one who tells long standing supporters wether they are fans or not.

I'd tell you to take a long, hard look at yourself, but that's all that you do.

And it's a damn good sight, too :D

And I will repeat - no matter what you say or do, you put your 2003 cue in the rack a LOOOOOOOOONG time ago. Go ahead, party when we make the 8, enjoy it when we win the comp, but we both know you're nothing but a bitter, synical little twisted individual who has nothing better to do than find somethign to whinge and complain about.

the internet is full of people like you, hiding behind screens and just hacking shit on things that are so far above them they would need a telescope to view them

Ever coached a First Grade team? Nope

Ever played First Grade football? Nope

Ever had ANYTHING to do with the NRL, ARL or NSWRL? Nope.

But I know some people who have! Nathan Hindmarsh, your favourite player, is one of them. And you know what? he has a clause in his contract saying that if Smith goes, he can leave quick smart.

So who's opinion is more valid here? Your little inexperienced, bitter, twisted one? Or that of an international level, First Grade playing football sensation? I'll take Spuddie, thanks very much!

How many players that have played under Smith, now or in the past, have you spoken to about the matter? Wouldn't be ZERO would it? Would it? I've spoken to a damn HUGE amount, and while some have been very critical of him, the majority have a high level of praise for him and his ability.

Do yourself a favour, go meet Hindy and ask him about Smith. Get an INFORMED opinion from people who KNOW about this before you go blah blah blah blah

Oh, sorry, forgot - internet whingers don't care about informed opinions. They just want to be internet whingers, don't they? I'm asking you because you would know.

Misty Bee

First Grade
No onewould fit on your beloved bandwagon, HJ. Your head takes up too much room.

BTW, do you use your bandwagon as a float in the mardi gras?

planeteels

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
planeteels said:
:shock: Go for it kiddies!! :twisted:

Thanks, Dad. :D

BTW, what's the go with Planet Eels since the Grandstand debacle? Got anywhere to yack?

Planeteels.com is going along fine... There is now an independant Forum set up with a link from planeteels.com!!!