What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it a miracle at Suncorp?

eloquentEEL

First Grade
ball boy said:
i dont care how much u win by just win

We'll win by 28 or more. You just make sure that you win as well, so that we can watch 22 Eels run around in our final next week. Then, we can watch a proper Parra Eels vs. Canberra Eels match as we now have the most of our top 17 back.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Caged Panther said:
eels2win said:
ball boy said:
i dont care how much u win by just win

We'll win by 28 or more.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Miracle at suncorp followed by massacre at penrith.

Massacre provided courtesy of Penrih Panthers District Rugby League Football club

What? They're providing the 17 bodies to be massacred?

Anonymous

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
SAINTS GOAL ON FULLTIME!!!!!!

HEEYAH! ST GEORGE 26, BRISBANE 25!!!!!!

Willow, I'm going to name my next born after you!!!!!
I'm honoured. Its least I we can do I suppose... that is, give the Broncos a nervous weekend in the waiting room. Sorry Panthers but I'll be barracking for Parra this Sunday.
Oh btw, the first name is Klinger. ;-) :lol:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Massarce at Penrith, well in our last 3 encounters we have beaten you 40-4, 54-28 and 64-4. I think we are the inform team when it comes to Parra /Penrith derby's

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Mr Parra Eels said:
Massarce at Penrith, well in our last 3 encounters we have beaten you 40-4, 54-28 and 64-4. I think we are the inform team when it comes to Parra /Penrith derby's

Now that's an average winning margin of just over 40 points :D

Misty Bee

First Grade
Willow said:
Misty Bee said:
SAINTS GOAL ON FULLTIME!!!!!!

HEEYAH! ST GEORGE 26, BRISBANE 25!!!!!!

Willow, I'm going to name my next born after you!!!!!
I'm honoured. Its least I we can do I suppose... that is, give the Broncos a nervous weekend in the waiting room. Sorry Panthers but I'll be barracking for Parra this Sunday.
Oh btw, the first name is Klinger. ;-) :lol:

Klinger Bee.

Name's got a ring to it! :lol:

Misty Bee

First Grade
Well, Klinger, like you have kept saying - it's all in the MATH (sic-your americanism, not mine).

I will scan the internet to see the masive apology that you will give to myself, Suitman, Maroubra Eel, and any other person whom you slagged off at for the last 2 months because we were realists.

Dunno where you parked the bandwagon, but you can now spend September converting it into a love machine for you and a mirror!

Dan Jackson

Juniors
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good bye Parra!!!!!!!! Talk about internal bickering. Now you little bitches can go about you whinging and whining through the extra off season you have just given yourselves, while the mighty Chookies go on to win 2 in a row. Go Freddy!!!!! :D :D :D

Suitman

Post Whore
Dan Jackson said:
Good bye Parra!!!!!!!! Talk about internal bickering. Now you little bitches can go about you whinging and whining through the extra off season you have just given yourselves, while the mighty Chookies go on to win 2 in a row. Go Freddy!!!!! :D :D :D

And if you were half smart Jack off, you wouldn't be coming on here with tool in hand bragging about something that may never arrive.
I know what will arrive though, and you'll need some tissues to clean it up.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Suitman said:
Dan Jackson said:

And if you were half smart Jack off, you wouldn't be coming on here with tool in hand bragging about something that may never arrive.
I know what will arrive though, and you'll need some tissues to clean it up.

Suity

lol... well said!

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Dan Jackson said:
Another intelligent Rorters fan!!