What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it Luscick we have signed?

TruSaint

Referee
No it’s not it’s rubbish, if you know what I mean.
We have an obsession with “depth” signings not sure why we don’t sign a high profile, player and consign an existing player to the role of “depth” player?
Roosters did almost exactly that with Cronk & Pearce.

OT- I meant its the player, as opposed to All Good :)

I am pretty sure its done mate. Dont know much about him other than his time at Parra, were he was renowned for this brain snap some years back.

Old Timer

Coach
OT- I meant its the player, as opposed to All Good :)

I am pretty sure its done mate. Dont know much about him other than his time at Parra, were he was renowned for this brain snap some years back.
Hi Tru
Yes I knew what you meant I was just playing on the pun.
Hard to fathom our recruitment at times.
Anyway we will have to wait and see what else pans out but if we bought this guy and start with Nene & Nighty on the wings and Mann on the bench or in reggies it will be a long season all again and prove even further we don't ever learn.

Old Timer

Coach
Wow the stats on Allgood confirm this as an outstanding piece of recruitment don't they?
Streets in front of the players we have let go.
Now I understand the wraps some people have on Millward as he got in nice early and staved off all opposition attempts to secure him.
Simply brilliant.
Such a key signing I will book my ticket early to see him get a run in the CS at Mudgee.
No doubt about it we are the kings of "depth".

willzy91

Juniors
Am I incorrect or is Allgood unattached right now and without a team? isn't on the Eels roster at all. If so surely this means we would be getting him on cheap. Though if we sign him this means the end of any approach for Alex Walmsley, which for me is a real disappointment. The sale of some current squad members really comes into account now. As previously mentioned the club is shopping around both Thomo and McDonald, anyone else the club may be looking to offload in order to strengthen the squad with other purchases?