What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it Luscick we have signed?

Belta

Juniors
Yep agree there's no one around that stands out and we may well have what we need under our very noses, I is a hoping so anyways, and also hoping to see more juniors get some FG

True_Believer

Juniors
Yep agree there's no one around that stands out and we may well have what we need under our very noses, I is a hoping so anyways, and also hoping to see more juniors get some FG

If you watch Millwards video, I believe this is what he is looking to do. He states that Allgood is on a 1 year contract - which will give him and Latimore some time to impart some knowledge onto the youngsters coming through. Same with the half from Penrith - 2 year contract. He obviously still has aspirations to play first grade and may get that opportunity during origin, but also provides some guidance for Field, Sailor and other halves coming through.

Looks as though Millwards master plan is to build on the junior stock we have and set them up for a future in the firsts.

mickeylane

Bench
If you watch Millwards video, I believe this is what he is looking to do. He states that Allgood is on a 1 year contract - which will give him and Latimore some time to impart some knowledge onto the youngsters coming through. Same with the half from Penrith - 2 year contract. He obviously still has aspirations to play first grade and may get that opportunity during origin, but also provides some guidance for Field, Sailor and other halves coming through. Looks as though Millwards master plan is to build on the junior stock we have and set them up for a future in the firsts.