What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it true Masoe may be named in cutters for round one?

Gareth67

First Grade
I think the game you are referring to is coming back to me. The old dart bit threw me out a bit because I think the game was a 4n game in Brisbane in 2014. He had a good game and did take it to the twins.

Yes , I thought that it was in England , however , as you said , he did take it to them in that particular match . However should he be able to give us 15-20 mins. each half , from the bench , he will still be able to cause a few headaches to any defence .

With other big - boppers such as Simms and Vaughan , the Dragons will certainly have more bulk and brute force , something that has been missing from our arsenal for a number of years now .

[ Dragonsammy- " I am no shrinking violet " ]

Mate you should say hello to Mary one afternoon , who knows , he may very we'll take you on board in case we are short of big men .

The same as Kenny Madison did , back in the 60's , when they had no fresh reserves , he called out to his brother Keith in the crowd , who quickly found himself playing a 1st. Grade match . True story , so you never know your luck .

Last edited:

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Yes , I did think that it was in England , however as you said he did take it to them in that particular match . However I believe that if he is able to give us 15-20 mins. each half , from the bench , that he will still be able to cause any defence a few headaches .

With other big - bops such as Simms and Vaughan , the Dragons will certainly have more bulk and brute force , something that has been missing from our arsenal for a number of years now .

[ Dragonsammy- " I am no shrinking violet " ]

Mate you should say hello to Mary one afternoon , who knows , he may very we'll take you on board in case we are short of big men .

The same as Kenny Madison did , back in the 60's , when they had no fresh reserves , he called out to his brother Keith in the crowd , who quickly found himself playing a 1st. Grade match . True story , so you never know your luck .

I am past it mate at 55 but I played a bit when I was younger.

Belta

Juniors
Pickworth has reiterated that Mose will be available round 1 in his latest fitness updates, it's fair to assume Masoe will start with cutters but all going well will add further size to our pack. We're looking good in this department... Dufty is also tracking well possibly ready this if not round 2

Dragsters

First Grade
Giant of a human.

I met him at the gong last year at the pennies game.

Massive unit and very excited to see him play again after the disappointment of last years pre-season injury, particularly after working so hard on his fitness.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Giant of a human.

I met him at the gong last year at the pennies game.

Massive unit and very excited to see him play again after the disappointment of last years pre-season injury, particularly after working so hard on his fitness.

Dragsters
He did full contact today and sprint training he sould be ready round one.
Dufty 50 50 for round 1 but definitely ready for round 2.
Look out mose looked good at training today.

Gareth67

First Grade
Dragsters
He did full contact today and sprint training he sould be ready round one.
Dufty 50 50 for round 1 but definitely ready for round 2.
Look out mose looked good at training today.

That great news Sammy , I , as everyone else will be so glad when he is 100% fit and able to run onto the field in the Big Red V for the first time .
The reception will be enough to lift the roof of the grandstand !

dragonssamy61

First Grade
That great news Sammy , I , as everyone else will be so glad when he is 100% fit and able to run onto the field in the Big Red V for the first time .
The reception will be enough to lift the roof of the grandstand !

Should be Gareth hope he has the old swagger back

Latest posts