What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Luke Brooks worse than Jeff Robson?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Brooks will be fine behind a good forward pack. He had talent but just needs that confidence that more space provides.

Tigers can take josh Reynolds in exchange

Scubby

Juniors
As an England fan, I have been keeping an eye on the "next....." coming through the ranks in the NRL. First it was Mitchell Pearce, then DCE, then Luke Brooks LOL.

Let's face it, Johns, Fittler, Langer Lockyer were in the Australian and Origin teams at 19, 20,21. Brooks is in his 3/4th NRL year and has not improved. Milford has progressed at double the rate Brooks has.

natheel

Coach
Moses has well and truly passed him as a player and Moses looked shot last year.

Brooks just needs to move into a new team and the change will do him good.

--Storm--

Juniors
As an England fan, I have been keeping an eye on the "next....." coming through the ranks in the NRL. First it was Mitchell Pearce, then DCE, then Luke Brooks LOL.

Let's face it, Johns, Fittler, Langer Lockyer were in the Australian and Origin teams at 19, 20,21. Brooks is in his 3/4th NRL year and has not improved. Milford has progressed at double the rate Brooks has.

I'm sure Brooke's would have progressed faster if he had that Broncos team around him. Milford was
up and down when he had the Raiders team around him.

Just look how DCE is going now his in a shit team.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Brooks is a nuffy. If he wants 600k he can f**k off, not even worth 200k atm lol

200k is pretty much what Robson's on. Safe to say Brooks is not performing at 3 times Robson's level. Any money he'll get will be based on hopeful investment for the future rather than immediate output.