What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Raider Azz

Bench
lol Sticky is just playing mind games. More fantastic work from the super coach. I love how it riles up the trolls in this thread though. It's like a race to the bottom to be the first one to post the link. Dribbling all over their keyboards

Spade

Juniors
Ricky will probably have a solid team from here on and be in the 8 or even 4 year in year out so the haters will find it hard to have a dig at him from here on I'd dare say.

millersnose

Post Whore
lol Sticky is just playing mind games. More fantastic work from the super coach. I love how it riles up the trolls in this thread though. It's like a race to the bottom to be the first one to post the link. Dribbling all over their keyboards
Nah
He is having a whinge about getting beaten
A bit like his international conspiracy outburst when he was losing as national coach

The Enforcer

Juniors
Incredibly overated and unable to get his team up.
A big lol at the pathetic effort at the Viking clap.
I've put money on Walt Stuart responding.
Looking forward to the overated coaches presser.
Made my year :)

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
hurdle-fail-o.gif

Glen

Bench
Will we get a vintage Ricky press conference? I've missed those this year

Congrats to him, proved a lot of us wrong building his team and taking it so deep in the finals.

Noname36

First Grade
He's definitely gone out and bought the Raiders a good squad and united them so credit where it's due. Be interesting to see where they are in 2 years time though - Sticky's sides tend to get worse the longer he's there. Whether he's turned the corner will be evident 2 years down the track.

millersnose

Post Whore
No GF but our first Prelim since 1995. Good work Stick.
That's very glass half full
He just got beaten in a final series by an inferior storm squad and an inferior sharks squad - one of those at home
His "tactic" of making wrestling an issue backfired spectacularly and his team struggled with fitness

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I wonder how many times a team containing Cameron Smith and Cooper Cronk has been labelled "inferior", especially after winning the minor premiership....

millersnose

Post Whore
An inferior squad to the storm
Apart from Cronk and smith you were stronger all over the park and even then your hooker is usually as effective as smith
Whinging about your players not being good enough is Ricky Stuart 101