What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

myrrh ken

First Grade
I still don't get if you're saying my deflection mode is on or yours is on. In any event, I'm outraged.

Butthurt, unwiped anus, etc..

betcats

Referee
are you defending the fact that it took 40 to 50 odd years to dismantle both policies after they moved to Canberra? I know bureaucracy is slow but cmon.

Or do you not realise that by not dismantling them, they are actually encouraging their operation?

Do you realise that the politicians who were supposed to dismantle these policies come from all over Australia? They just meet in Canberra. Its not a reflection on Canberra the place its a reflection on all of Australia you wombat.

myrrh ken

First Grade
And why are they rare? Cos they can't survive the real world and are the whipping boys of all and sundry in the animal kingdom. Even fat arsed wombats.

fatso.jpg

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
And why are they rare? Cos they can't survive the real world and are the whipping boys of all and sundry in the animal kingdom. Even fat arsed wombats.

Tigers and wolves are rare. Quokkas are in that class if not above in terms of awesomeness, this isn't even up for debate.

Latest posts