What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Ive been thinking about this loss and who f**ked up (how could i not) and yeah in my opinion stuart f**ked up.

We have f**k all depth. Stuart moved on a bunch of average to good players (lee, fensom, vaughan) that we are still likely paying some freight on so we have lost depth but probably have a tight cap. He went all in on best 17 players and right now he needs to make changes. We need someone to come in for bateman (the mysterious dave taylor maybe) and BJ probably needs a kick up the arse but there is no one to replace him.

So we suck but have no depth to make any changes. Going to be a long year. We need some talent in to keep the idiots honest at least. They all know there isnt anyone to replace them the stupid frauds

Pedge1971

First Grade
The raiders and panthers oroblems can be summed up in 1 word. Attitude.

Need to earn the right to throw the ball around Harlem Globetrotter style and they didint aim up. There were periods in that game where they monstered Newcastle and then they took the foot off the pedal.

Is it the coaches fault? Maybe, but a few players need to have a good look at themselves as well.

Amin Yashed

Juniors
Ive been thinking about this loss and who f**ked up (how could i not) and yeah in my opinion stuart f**ked up.

We have f**k all depth. Stuart moved on a bunch of average to good players (lee, fensom, vaughan) that we are still likely paying some freight on so we have lost depth but probably have a tight cap. He went all in on best 17 players and right now he needs to make changes. We need someone to come in for bateman (the mysterious dave taylor maybe) and BJ probably needs a kick up the arse but there is no one to replace him.

So we suck but have no depth to make any changes. Going to be a long year. We need some talent in to keep the idiots honest at least. They all know there isnt anyone to replace them the stupid frauds
Speaking of which, has Taylor been chopped again for f**king up outside of footy or is he injured?

myrrh ken

First Grade

Take lee back, please. He didn't match the sales description of a first grade winger

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Take lee back, please. He didn't match the sales description of a first grade winger

Its a shame because he has a lot of physical talents but he isnt a good footballer. We would be covering a fair bit of his contract this year so you have a decent reserve grader for cheap i guess. The ultimate irony is that we could use him because at least he is a reasonable sized dude with first grade experience so we could perhaps threaten BJ with dropping (and reshuffle the backline Cotric into centre, Lee onto the wing) but god knows what we have in reserve grade.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The raiders are similar to Penriths 2014 team. Good team who over achieved through a favourable draw. The higher finish has gone to their heads and made them think they are a lot better then they are. They would have been better off finishing 6th/7th last year, which is probably where they belonged. That would have given them a better spring board to 2017.

Alex28

Coach
Leilua looked pretty familiar today. Fat, disinterested, lazy. Just like he looked before he left Newcastle.

f**k I'm happy that we were the ones to play him out of Origin contention!