What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Even with having to pay overs to get players to Canberra I don't get how the Raiders could be anywhere near the cap? There's some solid players there but zero genuine stars. + They have absolutely zero depth so it seems the money is only going to the top 17.

Yep its a mystery

This year i assume we are paying freight on a few players like edrick and vaughan but things dont look great next year either. We couldnt afford taylor apparently

I can only think more money than i thought is going to the spine who isnt really doing the business. Hodgson hasnt been playing 100 percent all year so he gets a pass but if wightons contract costs us cotric i will go mental

POPEYE

Coach
and tries to coach from the grass . . . I spent years as a time-keeper and the sideline is no place to judge anything but time

POPEYE

Coach
Told you so, all Sticky had to do was sit in the stands, watch what the opposition was doing and adjust accordingly . . . finals, here he comes

Latest posts