What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

wibble

Bench
We'll be laughing on the other sides of our faces if they win this year.

Not sure why they are being written off already. They are playing a good brand of football at the moment, it is not impossible they'll beat Newcastle and Melbourne.

And it is certainly possible, and likely at this rate, that one or both of Manly and North Queensland lose both their remaining matches.

carcharias

Immortal
We'll be laughing on the other sides of our faces if they win this year.

Not sure why they are being written off already. They are playing a good brand of football at the moment, it is not impossible they'll beat Newcastle and Melbourne.

And it is certainly possible, and likely at this rate, that one or both of Manly and North Queensland lose both their remaining matches.
Huh?

wibble

Bench
Not sure what you didn't get?

Canberra, Manly and Cowboys could still all finish on 28. If they did, Canberra would have the better differential.

Potentially Cowboys and Manly could both miss out.

Canberra need 6 wins in a row and results going their way, but they are a bit better than earlier this year, and showed last year they can win 6 in a row.

skeepe

Immortal
Not sure what you didn't get?

Canberra, Manly and Cowboys could still all finish on 28. If they did, Canberra would have the better differential.

Potentially Cowboys and Manly could both miss out.

Canberra need 6 wins in a row and results going their way, but they are a bit better than earlier this year, and showed last year they can win 6 in a row.
I like your optimism, but we'll lose to the Knights next week.

wibble

Bench
I like your optimism, but we'll lose to the Knights next week.
I don't really care, I'm happy if Manly miss the finals, but if the Sharks finish 5th, Manly or Canberra at "home" have both been problematic for us.

But I'm not writing you off. Too good a squad to be no chance.

davi

Juniors
His post match press conferences are a close second

Speaking of
Has he had it yet?

It's here, you see can he's bitterly disappointed and doesn't feel like talking. A couple questions he gives nothing to media with his answer like "won't be a problem" and "Nah". To be fair to him coming off a tough loss the last thing you feel like is drudging up to a press conference and answering questions. He's not the only one I've seen Tim Sheens and Robbie Farah be non-compliant to the media after a bitter finals loss.

http://www.raiders.com.au/news/2017/08/20/rd_24_press_conferenceraiders.html

skeepe

Immortal
It's really strange the obsession people have with the Viking clap.

It's a small gesture that nobody else in the NRL does and it's getting the crowd into the game.

Why people are against that I'll never know.

STORM.99/07

Bench
So true they are our bogey team ... we are likely to lose to them and beat Melbourne .
Strange but true
it will be a milestone game for Storm. Cam Smith equals lockyers record for most number of games played.350..Storm always make a big deal for milestone games.they will win for Cam Smith.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors

It's a small gesture that nobody else in the NRL does and it's getting the crowd into the game.

Didn't really work yesterday..... Did it...

Losers.... Move on...

carcharias

Immortal

I love it

The more you do it
The worse they play

It's f**king golden.

PJ

First Grade

I know.

Only issue I have is when others, like poor little Michael Ennis, try and join in and you get salty.

Latest posts