What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

some11

Referee
Giving Havili the reigns and f**king off seizure for any other actual hooker would be a good start.

Generalzod

Immortal
Kill me now. I can't do another season like last.
n0e7Z5V.jpg

El Diablo

Post Whore
i watched Hellraiser Judgement recently and it was worse than Ricky's coaching

i hate when they churn out shit like that when the original is a classic

Silent Knight

First Grade
When Stick gets fired after we win the next 15 spoons in a row we should keep this thread going as the general blackhole of sadness thread for raiders fans

Come back to me after your club has won 3 straight spoons. For now you pussy Raiders fans have nothing to b*tch and moan about after losing round 1 (except for the refs and the glorious and inevitable return of the mighty Newcastle Knights).

Pedge1971

First Grade
he'll have walked out on at least one press conference before then

can't wait for Crawley's first article on the master

Crawley needs to get his balls off his chin and his fist out of Sticks ass to get to the typewriter for that positive article...

bileduct

Coach
fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....................................

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Come back to me after your club has won 3 straight spoons. For now you pussy Raiders fans have nothing to b*tch and moan about after losing round 1 (except for the refs and the glorious and inevitable return of the mighty Newcastle Knights).

mate the last time the raiders won a premiership or even made a grand final people were listening to the crash test dummies on their cassette walkman