What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
266 pages later and the title has an answer.

Yes. Yes Sticky you're quite comfortably the most overrated coach in the history of the game, and your career may well be over after tonight, and I can't imagine the Canberra fans that once adored you as a player would be feeling all that bad about it. It doesn't even matter if your mob ends up winning. It has been horrendous.

El Diablo

Post Whore

Yes. Yes Sticky you're quite comfortably the most overrated coach in the history of the game, and your career may well be over after tonight, and I can't imagine the Canberra fans that once adored you as a player would be feeling all that bad about it. It doesn't even matter if your mob ends up winning. It has been horrendous.
you wouldn't even remember most of his coaching career

Card Shark

Immortal

Interesting after a victory.....

skeepe

Immortal
Tonight is squarely on Ricky.

Once Rapana went done it should have been Hingano to the halves, Austin to fullback and Wighton to the wing.

All have played those positions before.

Hingano to the wing was completely unfair on the poor kid and no blame should land on his shoulders.

El Diablo

Post Whore
2bukly.jpg

Spot On

Coach
Interesting to get Skeepe's level headed approach to the final 5 mins of tonight's match. Get a bit of insight into a true league man's brain.

Unless he's gone all Frank Gallagher on us.

Spot On

Coach
It’s interesting. In 2016 we only won 4 of our first 10 games - like our start this year - and still finished 2nd.

I’m not ruling it out but it would take a serious turn around in form to go on that sort of run again this year.

Now see, this is extremely level headed thinking and honesty.

Where are ya Skeepey?

beave

Coach
Interesting to get Skeepe's level headed approach to the final 5 mins of tonight's match. Get a bit of insight into a true league man's brain.

Unless he's gone all Frank Gallagher on us.

Well beats his normal rants akin to Noel Gallagher....

Latest posts