What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Robbie Farah worth 600k?

Rsag85

Bench
Farah is cancer to any side he plays in.... I've been told this by a ex team mate of his. Very controlling on and off the field... should let him go asap

Rsag85

Bench
Coward numbers are the worst in years.... does the Farah signing have something to do with that? A lot of fans did warn the club of not renewing there membership because of the thought of him signing at the start of the year.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Coward numbers are the worst in years.... does the Farah signing have something to do with that? A lot of fans did warn the club of not renewing there membership because of the thought of him signing at the start of the year.

I would say it could possibly be a contributing factor but a lot of fans boycott because they want Madge gone.

Pommy

Coach

Crowd numbers are down because we played almost every game on a Thursday or Friday night, we play in a shit stadium so why battle Sydney awful infrastructure to go and sit a mile from the pitch with an atmosphere like that of a library?
Anyone who thinks Farah is a serious cause of the low crowd numbers needs to put the ice down.

Latest posts