What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is sticky Ricky trying to up our prices?

drake

First Grade
In the lovely, informative Sunday Telegraph "Footy guide" booklet, Ricky talks up 5 players, 2 of whom are young (no pun intended) Dragons, Dean Young and Ben Creagh. Is Ricky looking to up their asking price, offer them a bench or '18th man' posi to tempt them to turn to the dark side?
Or am I seeing commies under the bed again?

I doubt Albert will let Jnr defect, but Creagh?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Wouldn't surprise me, of course there was the theory going around when Hornby got picked for Origin that Gould only picked him to up his price :|

drake

First Grade
Immortal said:
Wouldn't surprise me, of course there was the theory going around when Hornby got picked for Origin that Gould only picked him to up his price :|
I suppose that's what I was thinking.

Then I thought about Craig Young getting picked for Origin staff, and I really started seeing commies under the bed.

Nah he just rates them as footballers. Gus is the one that plays those games out East not Ricky he is pretty straight up.

drake

First Grade
Fair enough, I hope you're right SR, it only brings the game down when stupid crap like that happens.

Lisa

I don't blame you for thinking that way Drake, but I think no matter who he picks for SoO they'll be linked to the Roosters because of it. I'd rather someone who isn't currently coaching in the NRL.
Except for Terry Lamb of course. :lol: