What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the QRL forum dying from lack of interest?

Stewbum

Juniors
In the very early days, a number of us got together at a Brothers Valleys v St George trial match at Perry Park (there's a long forgotten combination).

Even had our own tent on the hill with an RL Forums sign on it.
I recall visiting.

Stewbum

Juniors
An ex-Logan player who was heavily involved in the B-V club gave me three of his former playing jerseys as I was a regular attendee at Meakin Park at the time. Can't recall his name. Great bloke. Might have been the B-V coach?

The Partisan

Finals of the State wide 20's and 18's comps is Sunday May 7th with the first game at 10.00am

Could be a catch up option for anyone interested.

(Could do brekky at the club if they do it !)

Stewbum

Juniors
Potential starter pending spousal negotiations.

If I lived less than 50km's away I'd suggest the corporate package.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
An ex-Logan player who was heavily involved in the B-V club gave me three of his former playing jerseys as I was a regular attendee at Meakin Park at the time. Can't recall his name. Great bloke. Might have been the B-V coach?

Scott Maguire ?

expansionist

Juniors
I would love to catch up somewhere but it wont be for a couple of weeks as Im OS again for work...

Can someone else do the tips for the next 2 weeks??

The Partisan

I would love to catch up somewhere but it wont be for a couple of weeks as Im OS again for work...

Can someone else do the tips for the next 2 weeks??

Globetrotting millionaire playboy ???? :D:D:D

Are you asking someone to do YOUR tips ? Or supply the games for the 'multitude of others' ? :p

expansionist

Juniors
Globetrotting millionaire playboy ???? :D:D:D

Are you asking someone to do YOUR tips ? Or supply the games for the 'multitude of others' ? :p

ah yes - the glamour of economy class travel..

well as it turns out I started the thread for week 6 tipping anyway - so you can kind of ignore my request anyway.

Seriously though, would be keen for a meet up somewhere.

DlEHARD

Juniors
We should try and arrange some get togethers if you want to start an online community.

Diehards

Juniors

Gary O'Brien? If you ever want to offload those jerseys I know soome one who would love one.......