What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this Mitchell Pearce's last chance in Origin?

How many State of Origin matches will Mitchell Piss play?

• Zero

Votes: 7 53.8%

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • None

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Jason Maher

Immortal
Inglis a protected species?

He copped 3 weeks thanks to St Merge's whinging last year which cost him the Dally M.

He copped 3 weeks for smashing someone in the head with his shoulder.

Fire: are you seriously suggesting Wayne Pearce was an average player? If so, I can't take anything else you say seriously ever again.

Galeforce

Bench
#1 is Mitchell Pearce. This guy is just shit. He isn't even bog average. He is just a shit footballer. But, his old man is on the Commission and was an average player himself - so he just keeps getting picked for rep sides.

Then you've got a lot of daylight.

#2 is Billy Slater. He's a dirty player and gets away with murder.

#3 is Greg Inglis. For the same reason as Slater.

So what are others thoughts on the biggest protected species in the NRL.

My thoughts , you are total idiot and you only Fire is when you fart.

Pearce is a reasonable player , better than any half at Stg , however he is not the best NSW Origin half. I can only blame the selectors for ignoring form this year and sticking with him.

His Dad was a great player , all heart , from his first appearance as a teenager. Your statement on him clearly shows you have NO idea.

As for Slater and Inglis , well they are both potential future immortals. Why fast , athletic and naturals and play with full heart. Inglis sometimes hurts players because he is BIG and STRONG .As for being protected , Inglis has been suspended a few times , as a consequence of being Big and strong , including the hit last year on your man.He paid the price for the shoulder charge on a falling man.As for Slater he has been lucky lately , however overall i think he has copped plenty and has not been a wuss like you.

Fire

First Grade
He copped 3 weeks for smashing someone in the head with his shoulder.

Fire: are you seriously suggesting Wayne Pearce was an average player? If so, I can't take anything else you say seriously ever again.

Nup. Just threw it out there for the bites.

Looks like a got a beauty in Galeforce lmfao.

Fire

First Grade

Pearce is a reasonable player , better than any half at Stg , however he is not the best NSW Origin half. I can only blame the selectors for ignoring form this year and sticking with him.

His Dad was a great player , all heart , from his first appearance as a teenager. Your statement on him clearly shows you have NO idea.

As for Slater and Inglis , well they are both potential future immortals. Why fast , athletic and naturals and play with full heart. Inglis sometimes hurts players because he is BIG and STRONG .As for being protected , Inglis has been suspended a few times , as a consequence of being Big and strong , including the hit last year on your man.He paid the price for the shoulder charge on a falling man.As for Slater he has been lucky lately , however overall i think he has copped plenty and has not been a wuss like you.

What's cracken Galeforce you old merkin?

You do know that we are in the 21st century you old merkin and there are bigger insults out there than "idiot", don't you?

Anyways you old merkin, take it easy on the nurses in your nursing home, and finally, lol@souffs you old merkin.

Fire

First Grade
p.s. "potential future immortals". Mate, my own sponsors came up with that gimmick, and even I don't give a f**k about it lol

taxidriver

Coach

tell us Inglis is big and strong again.

at least we now know who you use as fap material

Last edited:

Hutty1986

Immortal
Inglis a protected species?

He copped 3 weeks thanks to St Merge's whinging last year which cost him the Dally M.

:lol: Good old blind souffs nuffies. Next you'll be telling us Merritt shouldn't have been dropped. The weak self-harm stopper copped 3 when he should copped double that.

age.s

First Grade
---art_pearce_20130717235054874275-620x349.jpg

Says it all really.

Galeforce

Bench
:lol: Good old blind souffs nuffies. Next you'll be telling us Merritt shouldn't have been dropped. The weak self-harm stopper copped 3 when he should copped double that.

I think Merritt deserved to be dropped. However i do think he was unlucky to have been picked in Origin 2 vs Origin 3.
QLD were on top across the park in Origin 2 , used their back line and placed real pressure with their high kicking game.
In origin 3 , Mcmanus and his side had NO real pressure , due to GI injury , NSW penalty count and the heavier ground limiting QLD backline movements.As for kicking to Mcmanus he made one dumb mistake and handled the other kicks OK , however he never had pressure like a GI competing for same ball. I believe Merritt would have looked as good as Mcmanus in yesterdays game.

Fk all these merge trolls coming out of the woods now, the only thing they have left to cheer about is NSW losing. How'd NSW go when your lot dominated the team selections? I'm sure it wasn't as close as this year.

Rodent

Bench
Fk all these merge trolls coming out of the woods now, the only thing they have left to cheer about is NSW losing. How'd NSW go when your lot dominated the team selections? I'm sure it wasn't as close as this year.
The last time NSW won a series there were 5 Dragons in the 17. Gasnier, Cooper, Barrett, Ryles and Bailey.
I think having Andrew Johns at halfback instead of Mitchell Pearce could have been a factor :sarcasm:

Fire

First Grade

Let's be cereal.

Your mob cost us the game.

Pearce - well, no explanation needed.
Maloney - got showed up for the bog average half he is.
Jenko - f**k me what a hog. I thought BMoz was going to catch a cold out there.

Shorty

Staff member

You do have to wonder though, with that junk poor old merrit got and yet apparently after multiple crud Pearce gets sympathy from the coach and players.

Hutty1986

Immortal
You do have to wonder though, with that junk poor old merrit got and yet apparently after multiple crud Pearce gets sympathy from the coach and players.

Merritt was absolutely slaughtered because he can flop over the line at FG level, and thats it. Not an origin player's arsehole.
Pearce has been utter, utter sh*t for many years now and still somehow got a run this year...it confuses the hell outta me, thats for sure!

Aragorn

First Grade
top thread boys.

lets keep it going.

Mitch Pearce.

Shittiest player of the highest pedigree.

betcats

Referee
I wont support NSW if they pick him again. Say what you want about that but f**k me enough is enough for this shit merkin.

Im struggling to come to grips with the fact Daley will be coaching again.

Also what can we do about Bozo, someone piss that muppet off!

Godz Illa

Coach
Nick Politis in the SMH essentially saying:

3v868p.jpg

I wonder if he'll change his tune when Pearce chokes again on the big stage for the Rorters?

NSW have a huge list of quality front rowers (either already quality or definitely will be in the coming years):

James Tamou, Aaron Woods, Andrew Fifita, Trent Merrin, Tim Grant, Jack Stockwell, David Klemmer, Jack De Belin, Kane Evans

We literally have props coming out of our ears.

In fact, we have great options coming through in every position in the forward pack .. prop, back row, hooker ..

As far as halves go, our options for the future are most likely out of these four guys:
5/8th: Kyle Stanley, Dylan Walker
Half: Adam Reynolds, Luke Brooks

Even then, Stanley will need to get over his knee problems and play regular football for at least 18 months before coming into consideration.

Kyle Stanley declared he's eligible for NZ.

Terry Campese is still the best 5/8 in NSW, knee issues or not.