What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this Mitchell Pearce's last chance in Origin?

How many State of Origin matches will Mitchell Piss play?

• Zero

Votes: 7 53.8%

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • None

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Rod

Bench
On Sterlo last night Matt Johns asked Daley straight up if Pearce would be there next year. Daley basically said it was almost 12 months away and that anything could happen between now and then, so there's hope there in that he's not committing yet.

However he also got all gooey when talking about Pearce and rabbited on about what a great guy he is etc etc, and he could be the best player in the game by the end of the year and all that rubbish, so yeah there was hope there for about a minute......aaaaand it's gone.

Mr Saab

Referee
All this talk about great guy, puts in the effort....notice they dont say he is clinical, skillful and an elite halfback

betcats

Referee
All this talk about great guy, puts in the effort....notice they dont say he is clinical, skillful and an elite halfback

Exactly.

Daley, Politis etc are doing the guy no favours by talking him up, just setting him up for a bigger fail.

BranVan3000

Coach
I'm getting to the point where I feel bad for Pearce, the guy needs an honest appraisal of his skills not to be bubble wrapped every time criticism comes out. No reflection of Robinson as a coach, but the whole Roosters administration have made him into the awkward kid who can't go outside cause his mother is too protective. He hasn't developed at all because criticism of Pearce is not allowed

The best thing for Pearce would be to go to a club with a hard ass coach like Bennett, Bellamy or Hasler who will tell him exactly what he needs to work on

Shorty

Staff member
Man the personalities in the game are defending him...is he secretly royal or something?'

Fire

First Grade
I'm getting to the point where I feel bad for Pearce, the guy needs an honest appraisal of his skills not to be bubble wrapped every time criticism comes out. No reflection of Robinson as a coach, but the whole Roosters administration have made him into the awkward kid who can't go outside cause his mother is too protective. He hasn't developed at all because criticism of Pearce is not allowed

The best thing for Pearce would be to go to a club with a hard ass coach like Bennett, Bellamy or Hasler who will tell him exactly what he needs to work on

+1