What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this the new hang out?

half

Coach
i've been here a little while now

but just like rleague, i haven't really been talking footy. hahaha

slippery eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
It feels so lonely here. :cry:

Don't worry mate.......things will pick up......apparently parraeels is in trouble aswell??

Where are the others?. We must be the only survivors. :lol:

I say the others are still in orbit.......they will find there way to this site!!,

Im glad that i posted a topic on Parraeels yesterday stating about this forum & sportspavilion.com......they should make there way here soon hopefully!!,

Im suprised i haven't heard or seen Eels dude, Newmanj???

do you know what happened to grandstand?.

Im guessing you didn't listen to Ray Hadley on Sunday???, and a Rooster's fan ringing in complaining about Salary rort post posted by a forum member??.......that's a reason why they closed it!!, Ray had a huge dummy site critising the site & Matty O and claiming he could be in trouble from the Roosters board for the topic one of his users posted.......been closed since his outburst!!

Apparently Matty O is looking into his legal obligations as to whether his forum is vaible in the near future........i doubt it though.........looks like it's goneeeee!!

I didn't know this and if that's the case how farkin pathetic. What's wrong with freedom of speech???. So what if someone posted something against the Roosters which might of just been a case of shit stirring. Ray Hadley is a wanker anyway and i hope he is reading this. The guy has been divorced about three times anyway..... even women cant put up with his crap. :lol:

Misty Bee

First Grade
There is freedom of speech - and there is responsibility for WHAT is said. Something called the Australian broadcasting Act, which determines that webmasters are responsible for whatever is published on their site.

Being somone who copped this very same teratment FROM Matt O'Neill's site a few years ago, I have little sympathy.

However, this is an Eels page, and the only reason we should be mentining ANY Canterbury pipsqueak twerps is when we flog 'em in the finals (if we make it LOL)

slippery eel

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
There is freedom of speech - and there is responsibility for WHAT is said. Something called the Australian broadcasting Act, which determines that webmasters are responsible for whatever is published on their site.

Being somone who copped this very same teratment FROM Matt O'Neill's site a few years ago, I have little sympathy.

However, this is an Eels page, and the only reason we should be mentining ANY Canterbury pipsqueak twerps is when we flog 'em in the finals (if we make it LOL)

Ive noticed a lot of people don't like MattO. :p One thing i do know.... is that his articles were very biased when it came to Parramatta. He hated the eels and it showed in his articles ie - the time Parra were heavily penalised by Bill harrigan against Newcastle. He supported Harrigan's brain explosion. Maybe it all came back on him????.

sparky

Juniors
Helo peoples,
I'm so glad to be back with all the EELS supporters...
Must say it was dark out there for a while...glad to have seen the light.

Go Them EELS in to the semis we march

midas

Juniors
Can,t imagine that a site would shut down even temporarily on the strength of something Hadley said.
How many times have he and his cronies floated rumours which proved to be false?Plenty.
Just to set the record straight-the dickhead has only been divorced once.
Nice ladies,just with appalling taste in men.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
the way that d1ckhead hadley has been going latly,i think he is fast becoming the most hated man in australia(almost up there with eddie im all over screen cause afl is so great and i run a footy club mgwire).

that radio station is the biggest peice of crap in this country and so are all the ppl who listen to it, and worst of all like it.

god i hate that,i need councelling,how dumb is that?

do they still refuse to call a game?

do they even put scores across?

hadley u r a dead set wanka and u can take that to the bank :lol:

next he will be suing little old ladies cause there got an ugly head :shock:

Agent Mulder

Bench
Ha! Found ya's!
I knew you'se had to be somewhere.

:D

First RLeague and now Parraeels.com forums...i hope this one doesn't get shut down! :shock:

Misty Bee

First Grade
Did the Parra Eels forum get shut down to shield Brian Smith from criticism after yet another inept performance?

poojar

Juniors
yeah is the Parra site in the same boat as rleague.com because there was a fair bit of Ray Hadley bashing on there for a while

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Misty Bee said:
Did the Parra Eels forum get shut down to shield Brian Smith from criticism after yet another inept performance?

You Know i was just thinking the same thing........he must of thought something might be said.....if it wasn't the pathetic performance by the girl's on the weekend then it must be the hiddeous side he's chosen for the Cronulla game!!,

Great work Brian clap clap clap!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Misty Bee said:

You Know i was just thinking the same thing........he must of thought something might be said.....if it wasn't the pathetic performance by the girl's on the weekend then it must be the hiddeous side he's chosen for the Cronulla game!!,

Great work Brian clap clap clap!!

newmanj

Juniors
Hello Guys and girls. Good to see i have re-found all my fellow eels supporters. Have been lost for the last 10 days.

newmanj

Juniors
Hello Guys and girls. Good to see i have re-found all my fellow eels supporters. Have been lost for the last 10 days.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
newmanj said:

Good to hear from you again!!,

Yeah everyone seems to have converged on this forum.....not only the Parra rleague users but also the other teams forum users!!,

There are still a few notible omissions.....but hopefully they find there way here!!

Freak

Juniors
Hello peoples!!!

Its good to be back!
Yes Freak has been dug our of the rubble and has survived the crash!!
Apparently Saint Firman has a very similar sight to this one now up and running as well called Immortal League Forums.
Looks good as well
Anyway I don't really give to hoots as long as we can keep talking footy.
And whatever else we like!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Freak said:
Hello peoples!!!

Its good to be back!
Apparently Saint Firman has a very similar sight to this one now up and running as well called Immortal League Forums.
Looks good as well

We can finish our Solomona & Dunley argument know :lol: :lol: ,

What's the address to Saint Firman's site??........probably St George this & St George that im guessing??

Freak

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Freak said:
Hello peoples!!!

Its good to be back!
Looks good as well

We can finish our Solomona & Dunley argument know :lol: :lol: ,

What's the address to Saint Firman's site??........probably St George this & St George that im guessing??

http://www.polarhome.com:713/~dragonarmy/forum/posting.php

Latest posts