What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Valentine Holmes human?

McLovin

Staff member
Fast developing into the finest attacking weapon in the game. 19 tries in 19 games so far this season equaling a long standing Sharks single season try scoring record held by David Peachey. Easily in the top 1 or 2 fullbacks in the comp at the moment and will be for years to come. A monster who seems to do as he pleases out there. Simply, a freakish talent who lifts his game to another level when the big moments are required.

Pivotal at every level. Premiership winner. World cup winner. Origin winner. Wins wins wins. 23 years old.

Where do you rate him among the current crop of fullbacks and why?

AJB1102

First Grade
Makes me chuckle when people talk about Ponga and being QLD or Aus fullback any time soon.

Wizardman

First Grade
In terms of individual play and creating opportunities for himself, he is probably the best back in the game. He still has quite a bit to learn in regards to creating plays and opportunities for his team. I still rate 2006 Barba over present day Holmes in regards to overall contribution to a team.

Meth

Staff member
I've done some research on this. All indications seem to be that his mum is human, but there isn't much data on his father- so could be half mother, half horse idk

Latest posts