What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaac Luke in 2015

Big Sam

First Grade
Do you mean 2016? Because 2015 is the last season of his current 5 year contract with us.

moga

Juniors
nQUOTE=Big Sam;9678668;35413]Well he's contracted for 2015 and we just released his backup to Parra. So I think you're talking out of your backside.[/QUOTE]:lol: Whenever has the NRL bin back and White? I guarrantee Luke will be at Manly in 2015... Whinge all you like Sam..

Seems it would be an odd signing if Ballin is not going elsewhere. There are a few teams who desperately need a hooker the calibre of Isaac Luke but I wouldn't say that Manly is one of them. As the poster above mentions, he wouldn't be cheap and Manly already have Ballin who is at a similar level to Luke. Why would they tie up potentially $700k plus (because that is what they would probably earn combined) with two hookers?

Luke has already mentioned that he wants to move on with his next contract to be closer to family. He has family in Brisbane and also New Zealand (obviously) so I would expect that when he does leave Souths, he would go to either the Warriors or one of the QLD teams.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Not only is Ballin under contract until the end of 2015, we just signed Jayden Hodges until the end of 2016.

eozsmiles

Bench
Seems it would be an odd signing if Ballin is not going elsewhere. There are a few teams who desperately need a hooker the calibre of Isaac Luke but I wouldn't say that Manly is one of them. As the poster above mentions, he wouldn't be cheap and Manly already have Ballin who is at a similar level to Luke. Why would they tie up potentially $700k plus (because that is what they would probably earn combined) with two hookers?

Luke has already mentioned that he wants to move on with his next contract to be closer to family. He has family in Brisbane and also New Zealand (obviously) so I would expect that when he does leave Souths, he would go to either the Warriors or one of the QLD teams.

This

Latest posts