What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISP Grand Final Vs Wyong.

OldPanther

Coach
ISP Panthers v Wyong Roos
6.45pm Sunday @ Leichhardt Oval

1. Mason CERRUTO
2. Maika SIVO
3. Jed CARTWRIGHT
4. Tony SATINI
5. Christian CRICHTON
6. Jarome LUAI
7. Darren NICHOLLS (c)
8. Kaide ELLIS
9. Mitch REIN
10. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
11. Viliame KIKAU
12. Corey WADDELL
13. Liam MARTIN

14. Tom EISENHUTH
15. Oliver CLARK
16. Nick LUI-TOSO
17. Jack HETHERINGTON
18. Lachlan STEIN

betcats

Referee
I think Moses will have a big season next year and lock down a bench spot. He really improved over the back end of the year.

5starcognac

Juniors
Ref can't do that crap to us again surely??
Its official now I am going, my wife somehow (??) thought it was at Wyong (where we live) I have no idea how she was lead to believe that!! But she promised our grandson we would go, so now she cannot deny him, so we are off to Liechhardt on Sunday. Come on Panthers, I have to many mates going for Wyong, I cannot stand the thought of copping their crap all week, that would be a total pain in the sphincter!!

OldPanther

Coach
Ref can't do that crap to us again surely??
Its official now I am going, my wife somehow (??) thought it was at Wyong (where we live) I have no idea how she was lead to believe that!! But she promised our grandson we would go, so now she cannot deny him, so we are off to Liechhardt on Sunday. Come on Panthers, I have to many mates going for Wyong, I cannot stand the thought of copping their crap all week, that would be a total pain in the sphincter!!

Wyong would have been good as it's 10 mins from me.

Exsilium

First Grade
Would be nice to see a Panthers side go all the way.

If Garth wins this I expect him to sign with the Titans!

TheFrog

Coach
Try bang on halftime brings us back into it. This Sivo has a touch of Waqa Blake about him.