What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISP Round 11 V Penrith

Tiger05

First Grade
In one of the early trials JJ looked the best forward on the field,after that I’m not sure why he never got another look in especially when you consider some of Rochow piss poor efforts.

One is a prop and one an edge second rower. I think the roles are different. I also think that is why Aloiai isn't coming on. He gets moved to the edge and then back to the middle. I'm not sure if he can handle it on the edge either.

He gets moved to the edge and then back to the middle
yeah this point bugs me as well, I know all players say they are happy to play 1st grade but seriously, when you are trying to establish yourself, I think it's far better for all involved if you do in fact establish yourself and convince those that need to be convinced that you are going to be best served playing and developing in a particular position.

Latest posts