What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ISP Round 18 V Mounties

1. Tu'i LOLOHEA
2. M. WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
3. Braden ROBSON
4. Leighton TALI
5. Lucas PRICE
6. Tyson GAMBLE
7. Pita GODINET
10. Patrice SIOLO
9. Jacob LIDDLE
8. Cowen EPERE
11 Chris MCQUEEN
12. (c) Luke GARNER
13. Robert ROCHOW

Reserves
14. Bayley SIRONEN
15. Oliver CLARK
16. J. RATUVAKACEREIVALU
17. Harrison O'TOOLE
23 Watson HELETA
24 Sam MCINTYRE

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I dont like being unkind to anyone in a WT jersey but Price just runs around looking like he forgot where he parked his car

A classic Das..lol
Ginger Meggs with the 80’s haircut.
Can’t believe that guy even gets a run in ISP Cup
That tells me we have no decent young wingers coming through.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Now Watching all these dropped west’s tigers 1st graders play ISP Cup.
Very poor discipline from forwards and ZERO impact.
I can see why they are all playing ISP Cup.

Tiger Ted

Bench
This team sucks dick, half the moUnties side played first grade last night FFS
The entire rabble at Concord sucks dick from the board to the coaching staff to the players.What a pathetic club.I never thought I’d say this coz I’ve been a diehard one eyed tiger for as long as I can remember but I no longer give a fk if this club is obliterated by the NRL.

Joel Caine mentioned 1st grade and SOO experience, for me they were just a team of reserve graders however, there were some guys who IMO put in, Tali, Haleta, Siolo & Ratu.

Minus a host of their Intrust Super Premiership NSW regulars, Mounties have shown they'll once again be a big threat come the business end of the season, trouncing the Western Suburbs Magpies 28-8 at Campbelltown Stadium on Saturday (14 July).

Lining up in the place of the absent Mikaele Ravalawa, fill-in winger Jordan Martin crossed for Mounties' first try. Martin's put-down was an easy one, capitalising on the work of his inside men, Craig Garvey and Brendan O'Hagan.

Provider Garvey soon after had a four-pointer of his own when he cut through the tiring Wests pack. The No.9 turned on the speed to leave defenders clutching at air, taking his side out to a 12-0 front as Tane Milne slotted a second conversion.

Wests hit back in the shadows of half-time courtesy of Toni Tali and Braden Robson who crossed for tries, but the 12-8 scoreline at the break masked Mounties' dominance, 40 minutes played.

Upon the resumption, it was Mounties who wrestled back the momentum.

Again, Garvey and O'Hagan combined – the latter providing the final pass for Corey Horsburgh to score the side's third.

Mounties completed the 24-point rout as Ed Murphy finished a long-range effort, before O'Hagan crossed for a deserved try within earshot of the full-time siren.

MOUNTIES 28 (J Martin C Garvey C Horsburgh E Murphy B O'Hagan tries T Milne 4 goals) bt WESTERN SUBURBS 8 (T Tali B Robson tries)

I looked at the reserve grade stats this morning and Liddle played 80 minutes. I guess it's good when he didn't have to share with MM or ET.

There was a WOW factor for him as well, 63 tackles, I think that might indicate his shoulder is OK now !

Alex Twal 51 tackles in 66 minutes and made 140 metres from 14 runs including 44 post contact metres. So hopefully that sees him get a start next week.

Tigerm

First Grade
[QUOTE="Tiger Ted, post: 13017402, member: 47178"What a pathetic club. I never thought I’d say this coz I’ve been a diehard one eyed tiger for as long as I can remember]/QUOTE]
You must have a short memory Ted, I'm sure we have had worse seasons than this one.:D:D:D

Tiger Ted

Bench
[QUOTE="Tiger Ted, post: 13017402, member: 47178"What a pathetic club. I never thought I’d say this coz I’ve been a diehard one eyed tiger for as long as I can remember]/QUOTE]
You must have a short memory Ted, I'm sure we have had worse seasons than this one.:D:D:D
Yep we certainly have had numerous shit seasons but my comments emanated from the huge disappointment of the 10 substandard performances that followed the epic false dawn of the opening 6 rounds.I regretfully allowed the exhilaration of the opening 6 rounds to delude me into believing we had finally turned the corner after a never ending period in the doldrums.