What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel Folau

Tigerm

First Grade
Talk is that Izzy might be interested in coming back, I think he is settled in Sydney so a Sydney club will be a big chance?

What do you think.

Clifferd

Coach
Heard Roosters have enough room

On a serious note, I hope we take care of Marsters, Twal, Huth and Aloiai contracts first before we take into consideration of Izzy

And 2ndly where would you play him? Left centre or fullback

In saying that I’d definitely take him for the right price. I reckon we’d just about be the only Sydney club to afford him atm too after f**king off Suli

Vic Mackey

Referee
I dare say it’s another ploy to get more money from union. World Cup next year, wallabies won’t lose him

Shredder

Juniors
Izzy or Gutho might be the answer to our attack problems.

Lets give it 6 or 8 rounds first though.

I wouldnt be rushing and in terms of cap management, I would like to think if Ivan Jr was coming to us, Ivan would have already had the nod and would be setting cash aside.

simmo05

Bench
They can keep the turn coat dog. Remember when he delayed his announcement that he was going to afl so it would line up with the Australian team announcement, or whatever it was? We got rid of mercenaries last year, no more please

Tiger05

First Grade
I'd love him at fullback in his prime with an attitude readjustment. Those two things aren't happening though so I hope we go nowhere near him.

super_coach

First Grade
Izzy would walk into our side but for what it would cost just would not be worth it. We would be better directing our money towards a gun up and coming no1 with real speed. Although the kid we got from the Sharks may fill that role in years to come (Smith)