What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isreal Folau

philstorm

Juniors
I know he's been on our books for a while now and has a few more years to run on his current one, but are the rumours true? Is he as good as Inglis at the same age?

girvie

Staff member
I watched him play Qld Under-19s and he reminded me of Inglis. He can also play under-19s in 2007 and 2008.

Smiley

Bench
i think hes at my high school and if if hes going to any club it would be canberra because we have alliance with souths logan magpies and canberra raiders same school as chris sandow.

Juniors
you'll find he's contracted to the storm for acouple more years, and i am hearing big things about this kid, hopefully we can hang onto him, but with our buldging backline, its gonna be hard to keep finding these talents spots in our backline. it's proberbly why players like wilkie and nicolau are moving on, although i hear that big sam tagataese isnt far off a 1st grade debut, maybe early next year.

"As revealed in the Herald Sun yesterday, Storm is prepared to fast-track Greg Inglis as a five-eighth option and is backing young guns Israel Folau and Smith Samau to become regular first graders next year. "

philstorm

Juniors
Yippee_Wippee said:
i think hes at my high school and if if hes going to any club it would be canberra because we have alliance with souths logan magpies and canberra raiders same school as chris sandow.

Lol mate, why then are neither Sandow or Folau contracted to Canberra? :lol:

You'll find Sandow is with the Titans and Folau is with the Storm. Also 1999, I think you'll find that when Geyer retires, Folau will come straight in. With Nicolau, he just left for money.

Noa

First Grade
1999 said:
you'll find he's contracted to the storm for acouple more years, and i am hearing big things about this kid, hopefully we can hang onto him, but with our buldging backline, its gonna be hard to keep finding these talents spots in our backline. it's proberbly why players like wilkie and nicolau are moving on, although i hear that big sam tagataese isnt far off a 1st grade debut, maybe early next year.

"As revealed in the Herald Sun yesterday, Storm is prepared to fast-track Greg Inglis as a five-eighth option and is backing young guns Israel Folau and Smith Samau to become regular first graders next year. "

There is not a chance in hell of the Storm letting Israel go. Eveyone except for GI is under threat of moving on once this kid is ready to take his place. Turner, Quinn, Samau, Billy even Matt King, one of them will go once Folau's ready.

Wicks

Juniors
Once he matures he will be a backrower You only have to see him play Look at my team Creagh was a winger and centre Ryles a halfback

philstorm

Juniors
Yes, that was when they were in the Under 15's they converted. Folau is almost 18 and with his height, ball skills and agility, he'll make a terrific centre for us.

Wicks

Juniors
philstorm said:
Yes, that was when they were in the Under 15's they converted. Folau is almost 18 and with his height, ball skills and agility, he'll make a terrific centre for us.

Thats what some supporters said about Sonny Bill Williams too Doesnt always work out that way

Ryles was younger but Creagh was 19 and in first grade Galuvao was a fullback in first grade Kite from outside back to backrow at 19 and prop later Wiki Croker Kidwell all went through it in first grade Sutton Eastwood Scott are going through it right now Canterbury play their backrowers in the centres as lower graders and start them there in first grade

You could be listing the strengths of an up and coming backrower And you are

Noa

First Grade
And Isarel will only become a back rower once he loses his speed. Croker, Kidwell, Gnulavao, Eastwood do not have the speed to consider them as backs long term, by all report's Israel Folau has plenty.

bugsy73

Juniors
Israel is a rare talent, have coached against him for last 2 seasons in juniors and colts grade. No doubt he will play first grade, but when is up to him. Doesnt he have missionary duties coming up which can last for up to 2 years?

t-ba

Post Whore
Yippee_Wippee said:

Yeah...Because the West End Mafia really give a flying f*ck about Logan...

Juniors
israel scored a hat trick in the schoolboys drubbing of wales, he is looking to be a real talent of the future

Latest posts