What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It looks like -

El Diablo

Post Whore
Welcome, Suity. I tried to post a link to here the other day on the Parra BB but strangely that post wasn't approved.

Btw, tis Mango Man here. I only use that nick at Parraeels.

Suitman

Post Whore
Yeh, I know its you. I was going to call myself El Suity, but thought you had a copyright on the "El".

Its nice that we are all back together again away from that Nazi run Eels board. I see the continuing fueds are still entertaining the masses as well!!

Suity :roll:

eloquentEEL

First Grade
hehe, it's really starting to feel like home, especially in the last couple of days with a bit of an influx from the eels board.

I guess this board has the benefits of not only being able to say what we like, but we also get to have some fun duels with other fans :D

I tried going for a bit of a peace-maker role this arvo, but looks like the advice has been shot down. :cry:

anyway... back to the good stuff... GO YOU EELS!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I reckon people should use there original names instead of changing.......i've had a few people saying "Hi Ron" & it's sort off....."and you are".......then they explain!!

Anyway i can't believe EL Duque that your post wasn't approved......where there Ray Hadley or Brian Smith inuendo's contained in your particular post.......i thought parraeels would be more then happy to help fellow Parra fans!!

This site is actually getting alot better........many from rleague & parraeels now know that this is the site.....still though there are a few that i haven't seen!!

Suitman

Post Whore
E2E,

No chance of a truce between those two. ;-) :lol:

And it a bit like our old home here...excpet only better.
At least this moderator is up front and honest with us, not like that twirp at the other place. :oops:

Suity

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Suitman said:
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Amen Suity....first post of many!

Cheers
Belly

Bloody Hell,

Look who the cat dragged in!! :roll:

Suity

:shock:

Shame on me... I'd almost forgotten about Belly.

[waves hello]

Belly, you must be loving the last couple of weeks watching the Broncos get beat (ok, so you probably enjoyed the last 7, but the last 2 would of had to have been the sweetest :D )

PS. I have seen a couple of posts on parraeels about leagueunlimited (as well as planeteels) that did manage to get through

PJ Marshal

Coach
Welcome Suity, just joined this forum today, but its good to see some old faces around here. As for that other board....well im not touching it with a 50 foot pole anymore! :D

Suitman

Post Whore
Mr Parra Eels said:
Welcome Suity, just joined this forum today, but its good to see some old faces around here. As for that other board....well im not touching it with a 50 foot pole anymore! :D

Thanks Toad Cricket Boy.

Its nice to see all the faces again.
BTW, great to meet you last week.
Shame we didn't get to chat more. We'll have to catch up again next year.

Suity 8)

PJ Marshal

Coach
Suitman said:
Mr Parra Eels said:

Thanks Toad Cricket Boy.

Its nice to see all the faces again.
BTW, great to meet you last week.
Shame we didn't get to chat more. We'll have to catch up again next year.

Suity 8)

Twas good to meet you too, and for sure we shall definetly catch up next year, I will hopefully come down to Parra next year to see a game or 2!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Good to see ya Suity. Could have done with your help last night. I was beset upon by a vicious religeous nutter in a frock!

BTW, good call from a few re the Eels board. That's what I like about the guys that run this one - it's moderated well.

Let the drunks and under aged boozers have that one. This'l do, pig!

Suitman

Post Whore
Misty Bee said:
Good to see ya Suity. Could have done with your help last night. I was beset upon by a vicious religeous nutter in a frock!

BTW, good call from a few re the Eels board. That's what I like about the guys that run this one - it's moderated well.

Let the drunks and under aged boozers have that one. This'l do, pig!

Yeh,

I'm still having trouble with the demand that if you are honest enough to admit that you don't think the Eels will make the semi's, then you forego your right to follow them if and when they do.
If they make the semis, I'll admit I was wrong.
If they don't, Jesus has told me that he will admit he was wrong.

So where is the problem??

And I'm glad to be here. :D

Suity

country eel

Juniors
Welcome suitman, been coming here since the crap started with the parraeels board,was hoping a few more came across.cheers.
eels2.gif

Latest posts