What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

its all over

millersnose

Post Whore
bad luck queens

join us in shame at the performances of our respective southern sydney clubs

we are both a disgrace

at least the bunnies had no real expectation

Southernsaint

Staff member
Join you in shame?? I thought that after 37 years you'd be used to the feeling...

I don't feel shamed, I feel pissed off. Pissed off with an inept board, pissed off with out-dated training methods that is crippling our players, pissed off with players who are more interested in getting on the drink after the games that putting in any effort.

There's only been three bright spots in 2003 for me. Firstly, going back to Kogarah & destroying The Scum; secondly, seeing Thommo take a massive pay cut so two of our cripples could be re-signed - a Saints man through & through; lastly, Shayne Hayne, we salute you - no-one should ever be subjected to the horror of hand waving from a Scummer & you were right to despatch him for an early shower. 74-0, I love it.

Cheers,
Ben S.

millersnose

Post Whore
Southernsaint said:
Join you in shame?? I thought that after 37 years you'd be used to the feeling...

I don't feel shamed, I feel pissed off. Pissed off with an inept board, pissed off with out-dated training methods that is crippling our players, pissed off with players who are more interested in getting on the drink after the games that putting in any effort.

There's only been three bright spots in 2003 for me. Firstly, going back to Kogarah & destroying The Scum; secondly, seeing Thommo take a massive pay cut so two of our cripples could be re-signed - a Saints man through & through; lastly, Shayne Hayne, we salute you - no-one should ever be subjected to the horror of hand waving from a Scummer & you were right to despatch him for an early shower. 74-0, I love it.

Cheers,
Ben S.

oh i see

i shoulda waited a few more days

it seems you guys are still coming to terms with your crap season

:lol:

cheer up

dimitri

First Grade
hahhaah

typical shire scum

after one of their shittest seasons they try and bring everyone else down with them

lets look at facts

we have won a lot more premierships than you guys
we finished ahead of you on the table
we didnt bring the game into disrepute by having 10 players on the field in one game

millersnose

Post Whore
oh the pain is still a bit raw dimi? - it will pass in time

bottom end of the ladder with us dimi

sharks have beaten the illawarra queens 10-3

the 10 player incident was a low point in the sharks history - i accept that

Jimbo

Immortal
dimitri said:
we have won a lot more premierships than you guys

0-0. You know it as well as I do :D

we finished ahead of you on the table
For the first time in your five year history. Bravo...

:roll:
we didnt bring the game into disrepute by having 10 players on the field in one game

How does having three players sent off by a brain dead ref who has been sacked for it, amount to bringing the game into disrepute?

You are struggling...

Collateral

Coach
I like your banner Jimbo.....You can change the Storm V Dragons scoreboard into the Sharks v Eels scoreboard, and replace the riddel being sent off pics with the Peachey being sent off pics.
It would look much better and much more up-to-date.

skywalker77

Juniors
lmao.jpg

Someone banner-y can do something with that.

Changa

Juniors
Too bad Jimbo u big wally, Cronullas pahetic attempt to win a premiership has landed them in second last place and made even more of a mockery of yr turd of a club (37 years and won f**k all) yet u come in here and tell us were struggling? Nathan Brown has now had enough dramas and experiences as a Rugby League coach to last a life time which means hell come back smarter and better as a coach next year. We have blooded over 10 good prospects this year which means calling thm into first grade next year when there needed wont be a problem. And finally, Id like to tell u one more time incase u didnt catch the hint... U cant buy a premiership, doesnt matter how many high profile players u recruit. Good luck with yr manufactored team next year scum.

Buzz Boy

Juniors
terminator007 said:
Give up and support the Knights, were the future and your history! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love a coal miner's education system.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your mathematics is pretty crook too...

Johns + Kennedy + O'Davis + Gidley + Tahu + Simpson + MacDougall + Perry + Buderus + Hughes + Rudder = UNDER the Salary Cap?

NOT!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Buzz Boy said:
terminator007 said:
Give up and support the Knights, were the future and your history! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Johns + Kennedy + O'Davis + Gidley + Tahu + Simpson + MacDougall + Perry + Buderus + Hughes + Rudder = UNDER the Salary Cap?

NOT!!!

Buzz Boy your wrong.....Observe the RIGHT formula!!,

Johns + O' Davis = retirement at end of 2004= Newcastle shite for the next decade :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , very simple formula

As for the Future???.......pity there stadium and First Division side doesn't reflect that :lol:.......nor there non existent Leagues club :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Buzz Boy said:
terminator007 said:

NOT!!!

Well considering the knights trained and paid for all but 2 of them from about the age of 14. I would be happy to let the league allow us to keep them.

You are kidding. We have 17 year olds in premire league, not 28 year olds like you guys. That is how we afford to keep em under the cap.

Now that is logic even a Kebab Shop owner can see.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jimbo said:
You've blooded 10 players? Wow.

We've blooded 25 :D

Jimbo, that would have as much to do with the Cardiac Kid's bloody-minded obsession with sacking stalwart players who are infused with "losing culture" as any injury crisis you may have...

I don't think that many other teams would have an injury record as lengthy as Saints' 2000-2003...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Buzz Boy

Juniors
pando said:
You are kidding. We have 17 year olds in premire league, not 28 year olds like you guys. That is how we afford to keep em under the cap.

Now that is logic even a Kebab Shop owner can see.

C'mon Einstein, show us these 28 year olds in our Premier League side?

You talk out of your arse, like most Newc-arse-hole fans.

Please take your place with Chooks and Dogs in the Salary Cap 'stretching' line.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Terminator

First Grade
All our players are under the cap, and not just either, some of our guys rejected much better offers to stay with Newcastle, because it is a club that has a healthy future unlike your teams which would be better off merging with Souths into the Southern Drag-Sharks :lol: and giving back the Steelers to Illawarra.
Our Juniors coming up are pretty good, even though half of them get snapped up by cheque waving talent scouts from the Sharks and the Roosters we still have enough left over to become a major force for the rest of this decade.
We have an up and coming fullback Young who Robbie rates highly, Kurt Gidley although he's already established in the team will be in contention for the NSW halfback position in a couple of years time.
Also other juniors such as Ennis, Snowden and Tilse amonst others coming up are future Australian Reps and they will be getting a taste of first grade next year.
Dane Tilse is a 19 years old 6'5, 110 kg prop with good ball skills, and is still growing, he has been getting a lot of time in Premier league this year, he loves running the ball up hard, and is incredibly strong.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
terminator007 said:
All our players are under the cap, and not just either, some of our guys rejected much better offers to stay with Newcastle, because it is a club that has a healthy future unlike your teams which would be better off merging with Souths into the Southern Drag-Sharks :lol: and giving back the Steelers to Illawarra.
Our Juniors coming up are pretty good, even though half of them get snapped up by cheque waving talent scouts from the Sharks and the Roosters we still have enough left over to become a major force for the rest of this decade.
We have an up and coming fullback Young who Robbie rates highly, Kurt Gidley although he's already established in the team will be in contention for the NSW halfback position in a couple of years time.
Also other juniors such as Ennis, Snowden and Tilse amonst others coming up are future Australian Reps and they will be getting a taste of first grade next year.
Dane Tilse is a 19 years old 6'5, 110 kg prop with good ball skills, and is still growing, he has been getting a lot of time in Premier league this year, he loves running the ball up hard, and is incredibly strong.

"Dane Tilse is a 19 years old 6'5, 110 kg prop with good ball skills, and is still growing, he has been getting a lot of time in Premier league this year, he loves running the ball up hard, and is incredibly strong"

He's old fart know...19?? :lol: :lol: , im sure we introduced you to Justin Tsolous a couple of months ago??, only just turned 18...117kg & 6'3....he even scored a try against you guy's on debut!!, know he's got the potential!!,

Parra's First Division side has many players like these......just look where they are on the First Division ladder & there for & against?.....plenty of potential there ;-)