What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its hotting up - Power rankings.

hindy111

Post Whore
There is 3 weeks to go for finals. The cream is rising to the top. Here is an experts inside on what teams are at.....
1 .Storm - They just find a way to win. Have had a hard time with injuries. Deserve the minor premiership. Hard to beat

2. Roosters - Pushed the Stoem to the limit. With Cordner and Friend back its a different team.

3. Brisbane - Bounced back since their shock loss to the eels. One of 3 genuine title contenders.

4. Raiders - This team is hotting up at the right time. Had many close unlucky losses. Ricjys men are coming home like a steam train. If they can make the top 8 they are one team know one wants to play. They can beat the top 3.

5. Sharks - People keep waiting but not sure now if can go back to back. Seem to be lacking something. If they can meet to Roosters in a preliminary final they can make the GF. Not sure they can beat Brisbane or Storm.

6. Panthers - 6 wins on the trot. Look akward and disjointed but in their two powerhouse wingers and 2 in form props of RGC and Tamou if do click look out. With season on line they found a way to win ugly against Tigers and Cowboys.

7. Parra - Expecting a 20+ win against the knights, a loss like that sends questions. Unfortunately for parra fans most aren't convinced they will win even against bottom clubs like souths and titans. A weeks a long time in footy. A big win against knights and they would sit in 4th.

8th. Manly - Leading 20-6 against tigers you get the job done. They didnt and like the eels a solid win has them in 4th in my power rankings.

9th - Saints - Unlucky to be sitting in 9th but lets see how they performs against the Broncos and Panthers.

10 Cowboys - To many injuries. Not sure can win another game.

11 Souths

12 Tigers

13 Knights

14 Titans

15 Warriors

16 Dogs

For 2018 Warriors look a total mess.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
1. Stone IPA
2. Bells Two Hearted Ale IPA
3. Alchemist Heady Topper IIPA
4. Firestone Walker Union Jack IPA
5. Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA
6. Cigar CIty Jai Alai IPA
7. Founders Centennial IPA
8. Ballast Point Sculpin' IPA
9. Lagunitas IPA
10. Green Flash West Coast IPA

Chipmunk

Coach
1. Stone IPA
9. Lagunitas IPA

Looks like your an IPA fan. I brewed an IPA the other month, it was OK, not much of a session beer though. Bottled a Summer Ale yesterday in readiness for the warmer weather...it's 5.6% of a whole lot of loveliness.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
1. Stone IPA
9. Lagunitas IPA

Ypu bastard.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Penrith have beat one top 8 side all season and are below us on the ladder and are still above us in Penny111 power wanking ladder, call me suprised.

Bazal

Post Whore
1. Stone IPA
9. Lagunitas IPA

No love for the dark stuff over winter? Sad

Chipmunk

Coach
No love for the dark stuff over winter? Sad

I brewed a lovely little Porter the other month that came out at about 8.8%. I also have a Stout at 7.2% that is an even nicer drop.

Both good for tasting...you might even consider them desert beers. Definitely not a session beer.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Looks like your an IPA fan. I brewed an IPA the other month, it was OK, not much of a session beer though. Bottled a Summer Ale yesterday in readiness for the warmer weather...it's 5.6% of a whole lot of loveliness.
Sounds good.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I brewed a lovely little Porter the other month that came out at about 8.8%. I also have a Stout at 7.2% that is an even nicer drop.

Both good for tasting...you might even consider them desert beers. Definitely not a session beer.
Dark beers make great deserts.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Right, Top 10 Dark Beers for @Bazal

1. Deschutes The Abyss
2. Founders Frangelic Mountain Brown
3. Evil Twin Even More Jesus
4. 8 Wired iStout
5. Behemoth Triple Chocolate Milk Stout
6. Alesmith Speedway Stout
7. To Ol By Udder Means
8. Bacchus Bo Jingles VI
9. Rogue Hazelnut Brown
10. Samuel Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith have beat one top 8 side all season and are below us on the ladder and are still above us in Penny111 power wanking ladder, call me suprised.

Canberra are in 4th.

If i coached Melbourne or Roosters its who I'd fear the most.
We have a points differential of -7. We just got belted by the team running last thst hasnt won away for almost 2 seasons.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Canberra are in 4th.

If i coached Melbourne or Roosters its who I'd fear the most.
We have a points differential of -7. We just got belted by the team running last thst hasnt won away for almost 2 seasons.
No one should fear Canberra, their defence is rubbish.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Power rankings are stupid. The Raiders are still in 10th and will need a miracle to make the 8 regardless of their recent two performances...

hindy111

Post Whore
Power rankings are stupid. The Raiders are still in 10th and will need a miracle to make the 8 regardless of their recent two performances...

They will beat penrith and knights. 28 maybe enough. Cowboys and Saints may not pass that and if saints did it mean Penrith probably dont.