What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its Time To Sell The Injured Adam Reynolds

King Bunny

Juniors
I believe its time to auction off adam reynolds current extended contract of 3/4 years to the highest bidder he is always injured he cant tackle no more he cant run with the ball no more and his kicking game has disappeared,he is unworthy to partner cody walker anymore in the halves i suggest Doueihi should replace adam reynolds immediately.

If you want to stick with a constantly injured no7 as in adam reynolds then your truly kidding yourself adam is getting worse not better its time to find a new no7 that can stay on the paddock and direct play for 80 mins. If we want to seriously play finals footy from here on then its time to move adam on i love adam but you can only keep a lame race horse in a race for so long, thats my view ile probably come under heavy fire by saying this but thats ok its a footy forum to air our beliefs and views for our beloved team Souths.

King Bunny

Juniors
I believe its time to auction off adam reynolds current extended contract of 3/4 years to the highest bidder he is always injured he cant tackle no more he cant run with the ball no more and his kicking game has disappeared,he is unworthy to partner cody walker anymore in the halves i suggest Doueihi should replace adam reynolds immediately.

If you want to stick with a constantly injured no7 as in adam reynolds then your truly kidding yourself adam is getting worse not better its time to find a new no7 that can stay on the paddock and direct play for 80 mins. If we want to seriously play finals footy from here on then its time to move adam on i love adam but you can only keep a lame race horse in a race for so long, thats my view ile probably come under heavy fire by saying this but thats ok its a footy forum to air our beliefs and views for our beloved team Souths.

Thank you Handyman2190 and Doyen for your understanding and support hopefully itsamansgame thinks the same as we do.

i dont know shadow or sara i am only new on here who are they?

Regards King Bunny.

southsport

First Grade
Thank you Handyman2190 and Doyen for your understanding and support hopefully itsamansgame thinks the same as we do.

i dont know shadow or sara i am only new on here who are they?

Regards King Bunny.
Former posters on here, Sarasassypants and foreverinourshadow.

Frank Facer

First Grade

Adam Reynolds has always been overrated. He never had a running game. All he has ever had was a kicking game. From his first season, he reminded me of Soward.

After I saw Doueihi play in the charity shield, I said that he was a better option than Reynolds straight away.

I wonder if any other clubs would be interested in signing Adam Overrated Reynolds.

Travitoh

First Grade
Is it this season or next that his contract is up?

Maybe Tracey should be given a crack at some stage this season.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Reyono just needs to keep doing what he does.

He don't need to be anything spectacular, just lead the boys round the park and kick goals.

Drop balls and ill discipline in the 2nd half is what cost us against the Broncos.

But even with 2 mins to go I was confident we would score.

We are playing an exciting brand of footy and still in the 8 so I don't think we need to get rid of, swap or add anyone to the squad. We have the cattle to do the job.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Reyono just needs to keep doing what he does.

He don't need to be anything spectacular, just lead the boys round the park and kick goals.

Drop balls and ill discipline in the 2nd half is what cost us against the Broncos.

But even with 2 mins to go I was confident we would score.

We are playing an exciting brand of footy and still in the 8 so I don't think we need to get rid of, swap or add anyone to the squad. We have the cattle to do the job.
Gotta win this Friday Mace. It's very important.

Travitoh

First Grade
I'm willing to give Reyno this season to prove himself, you never know.

I agree with this sentiment. Unless there is a genuine upgrade available before June 30, there is nothing to gain by letting AR go.

Doueihi looks promising but he hasn't done much to suggest to me that he is a player worth cutting AR for right away. If anything, I'd be looking at Tracey or Dawkins at the back end of the season if they're good to go and then reassess the importance of AR in the offseason.

callmack1

Staff member
I agree with this sentiment. Unless there is a genuine upgrade available before June 30, there is nothing to gain by letting AR go.

Doueihi looks promising but he hasn't done much to suggest to me that he is a player worth cutting AR for right away. If anything, I'd be looking at Tracey or Dawkins at the back end of the season if they're good to go and then reassess the importance of AR in the offseason.
Couldn't agree more mate.

Latest posts