What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its Time To Sell The Injured Adam Reynolds

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think we should direct a lot of big forwards at Adam Overrated Reynolds this weekend. I don't think he wants anything to do with tackling big hard running forwards. He defence has been pathetic this year.
We will send lots at your halves!!!

2 can play that game!!

SBD82

Coach
Sell to who? No one would take him. Suffer in your jocks if that merkin is on your books beyond this season. Best hope otherwise is convince him to retire and hope the insurance company pays out but that'd be a long shot with his history.
Sims is going to have to be careful that he doesn't do Souths a massive favour this weekend and medically retire Reynolds.

Dogmatix

Juniors
Reynolds is still below par

He gave away a seven tackle set in the first half and then the Dragons forced a line drop out and this led to Souths being under heavy pressure for an extended period

He also threw a poor pass behind Sam for Frizell to run away and score

doyen

Bench
Yeah, and how skilfull is Reyno to deliberately hit the upright and get the ball to come straight back to him for another set!!!

I thought the same thing--even suggested that to my mates at the Club--ARs game,like all in our squad is improving & performing at a higher level under Seibs!!
ARs all-round game has improved dramatically in the past few weeks;the best I've seen him in quite a while!

Travitoh

First Grade
I thought the same thing--even suggested that to my mates at the Club--ARs game,like all in our squad is improving & performing at a higher level under Seibs!!
ARs all-round game has improved dramatically in the past few weeks;the best I've seen him in quite a while!

And like a lot of the squad, AR's form regressed in the Madge years post 2014

southsport

First Grade
Doyen, it's a breath of fresh air under coach Seibold!

doyen

Bench
Doyen, it's a breath of fresh air under coach Seibold!

It's a dramatic improvement in the way we approach the game of RL!!

We weren't playing RL under Madge & that really concerned me!!

I was on the brink of ditching RL[????]altogether last season but now I'm utterly rejuvenated & it's because Sths are playing exciting RUGBY LEAGUE & in the race to win the flag under Seibs & his asst coaches!

Rabbits20

Immortal
What's the consensus on Reyno after todays game? He must be doing his part one would think.
Mate I always had faith he'd be back. He's a champion for a reason.

What defence today and grit saving tries too! Really put his body on the line.

He ran at the line and kicked well too!

I love AR! One of my favs! He gets battered and bruised but gives it all!