What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bird

twinkletoes

Juniors
This kid would have to be biggest twat of all time...why would you make the announcement about signing with another club when your side is about to play a preliminary final to get into the grand final..I think he is an arrogant little upstart

Coffs dragon

Bench
This kid would have to be biggest twat of all time...why would you make the announcement about signing with another club when your side is about to play a preliminary final to get into the grand final..I think he is an arrogant little upstart

Agree its strange timing & he has literally flipped the bird at our club.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
Must be a few bucks on offer for him. I think it's bull sugar that kids dream of running out for the one club. I yhink they dream of making millions from the game with a state of origin and premiership and Lara bingles sister on the end if their you know what. All glory not loyalty. This year looks really bad getting our signings and well there have been no signings only losses, on twitter and the tabloids. Keep it quiet hey. Break a keg bird, no pun intended.

bottle

Coach
I hope he wins a Premmy with the NYC side.
I then wish him all the success of Beau Henry in his time at the Sharks.

george43

Juniors

He didn't make the announcement. Cronulla did. He will be giving his all as always when he plays for the dragons over the next few weeks.Jack Bird is not the only player leaving the club twinkletoes why dont you give them some of your undivided attention.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
He didn't make the announcement. Cronulla did. He will be giving his all as always when he plays for the dragons over the next few weeks.Jack Bird is not the only player leaving the club twinkletoes why dont you give them some of your undivided attention.

Your condescending posts, mostly referring to master Bird have not gone un-noticed.
Young and Hornby have, over many years, brought us premierships, success and this year, their results speak volumes. If a youngster has 'personality clashes', or 'issues' with the coaching staff, like anyone you have two options.
He took the easy one.
I hope you're happy Mr Bird. Enjoy the scum forum.

TheRev

First Grade
He apparently announced it on twitter, I cant find the post but he did suddenly start following Fifita, Graham and co last week..

This probably says it all too, one of his tweets about Hastings:

"Congrats to the brother @JackoHastings making his debut tomorrow night, hard work pays off.. #GoodMove #RipInNigs"

Gomarchin

Juniors
I don't understand the "you can't keep them all" reasoning.

You should do EVERYTHING you can to keep your best. Hastings and Bird were our best.

BennyV

Referee
He apparently announced it on twitter, I cant find the post but he did suddenly start following Fifita, Graham and co last week..

This probably says it all too, one of his tweets about Hastings:

"Congrats to the brother @JackoHastings making his debut tomorrow night, hard work pays off.. #GoodMove #RipInNigs"

#needafirstgradespot #sharkswilldo

#ohshitiwontwinanythingplayingforthisgodforsakenhellholeofaclubandivejustthrownmylegacydownthetoilet

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Meh...good luck Jack.....you'll need it.

Move on lads, can't keep 'em all

Yep move on people, as you say cant keep 'em all.......its the sign of the times Im afraid......happening now and will keep on happening....its all about the dollar ...long gone are the days when loyalty meant everything ....we're far removed from the days when players had day jobs like Garbos and Brickies Labourers and got up at 4am on a Monday to start work ...now its a morning swim or sauna, bubble bath and your bum powdered before you sit down to your video session with the coach....ahhh the good ol days....

God-King Dean

Immortal
Quite simply, Sharks offered more $, & will be getting an instant shot at FG.

Can't really blame him. Plus he's a wanker.....

draco

Juniors
JACK BIRD

Pack up all your cares and woe
There you go singin' low
Bye bye Jack Bird

Where Sharkies fans wait for thee
Now life’s a treat so suddenly
Bye bye Jack Bird

No one here can love or understand he
oh, what another hard luck Dragon story

Make my bed and turnout the light
Kiss another star goodnight
Jack Bird, bye bye..

draco

TheRev

First Grade
I don't understand the "you can't keep them all" reasoning.

You should do EVERYTHING you can to keep your best. Hastings and Bird were our best.
This line drives me insane! Were batting at 0 right now... how many recent juniors have actually come on as genuine first graders?

Get rid of 6 average players and keep the top shelfers! We just lost 2 of the best that could be playing first grade right now (as injury fill in).

twinkletoes

Juniors

It seems the timing of the announcement has been made to cause maximum distraction to the NYC side's preparation...deliberately

Mr Red

First Grade
how many recent juniors have actually come on as genuine first graders?

Enough have actually, however their development once they hit first grade ends due to the crap coaching staff we have had in place for three years....
DeBelin, Stockwell , Merrin, Quinlan, Rein, to name a few I think would all be far better if they had good coaching the last three seasons..

dragonreddy

Juniors
This line drives me insane! Were batting at 0 right now... how many recent juniors have actually come on as genuine first graders?

Get rid of 6 average players and keep the top shelfers! We just lost 2 of the best that could be playing first grade right now (as injury fill in).

Have to agree with you REV ,we should be doing more to keep the outstanding ones, there are just so hard to bring through .

Love all the talk on here ,as if we should wish him good riddance, there's plenty more coming through, FMD ,the ones we do bring through stall anyway because they have to play under dud first grade coaches.