What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bird

imasharkie

Coach
he was terrible tonight.
I noticed in the sheds tonight no one wanted anything to do with him. he played accordingly.
Reckon he should be demoted. If he plays like he did tonight we are going to lose more games than we win.
Send him to reserve grade Flanno..

Stop the Jack Bird hate please.

He's still a young kid doing his best.

People have short memories.

This is the guy who played 60 minutes with one arm in last years GF and if he doesn't I reckon we lose.

It wasn't Jack's night tonight but hey it wasn't too many of the other players nights either.

Wozza

Juniors
he was terrible tonight.
I noticed in the sheds tonight no one wanted anything to do with him. he played accordingly.
Reckon he should be demoted. If he plays like he did tonight we are going to lose more games than we win.
Send him to reserve grade Flanno..
Yeah it was an ordinary look seeing the team huddle with Bird still sitting on his arse and jumping up to join in when it was finished

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I only had one eye on the game, but he was one of many who were well below the required standard. Dropping him is pointless unless his form warrants it.

Quigs

Immortal
I say someone should be delegated to give BBQ a public bitch slap ever everytime he gives away a stoopid penalty when he tackles someone.

Just grab him by the scruff of the collar a slap him "Froggy challenging to a duel" style

Chimp

Juniors
The refs are ultra keen around Jimmy, he gets pinged for some there are 70/30 in our favour - but you'd think he'd realise this and so be super clean.
His problem is, he loses the collision more often than not (not really much he can do about that when he's the smaller man 98/100 times) - so if he loses the collision, his only option is to either let them get a quick play the ball and be all over us, or try and artificially slow it down, he has to do that latter really, so is always going to be pinged a fair bit.

Quigs

Immortal
He doesn't have to do it every bloody time. That is his problem at the moment and he makes it so obvious.

The knees in the side of the bloke trying to get up. All over the bloke like a blanket. Sometimes it is okay but not all the bloody time.

I know it you know it, the refs know it. Everyone in the game now knows it. They are onto Jimmy.

He needs to stop.

carcharias

Immortal
Bird ...you were utter shit last night
You want a zillion bucks and play for the Broncos?

Well you get used to people bagging the f**k out of you if you make dumb plays like last night.

Only a winger who cops a hospital pass should be running over the sideline.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Faarrkken Jimmy has given away 20 penalties in 8 games....double any other player in the comp. Just as well the kaarrnnt has won us a stack of games along the way!

bluefox1968

Juniors
The impression I am getting of J. Bird is that he puts in when he wants to... That's not TEAM SPIRIT - that's selfish - and it leads to resentment, anger, bitterness, etc from fans and team-mates...

Good riddance - at least Beale tries every week.

Latest posts