What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bird

Surely

Post Whore
Bird is alright,just guilty of trying the hero play when it's not on.

Last night they didn't stick to the game plan of rolling up the guts, maintain possession and tire the opposition forwards.

They tend to do that when playing teams they think they will have a scoring feast against.

Inferno

Coach
I only had one eye on the game, but he was one of many who were well below the required standard. Dropping him is pointless unless his form warrants it.

It's also pointless unless there is a better option to replace him and presently there isn't.

McLovin

Staff member
With the focus on Jimmy, at least the refs are off Fifita's case I guess...

Inferno

Coach
I've been critical in the past, but he really is turning into a quality centre. Hopefully now that his contract situation has settled he'll rip in for the rest of the year and we can send him out a winner.

Generalzod

Immortal
“I feel like I’m yet to play my best football. I feel like if I go to Brisbane I could possibly accomplish that playing under Wayne.

“That was the main factor. I could go up there and develop myself as a player and person and try and play my best football.

“I feel like going up there, I can do that.”

While Bird admits he spoke to Bennett very little throughout the negotiations, it was seeing the relationship the veteran mentor has with his players like Darius Boyd which caught his attention.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...8/news-story/673044618d5e90a11082e19b456c1622

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah Flano thanks for
Debut
SOO
Premiership
I'm off to a better coach

He would've been better off saying it was for the money.

SharkShocked

Bench
Jesus f**king christ, i posted in the Facebook thread about this cause i was getting irate by some of the stupidity.

Never again that place is f**king cancer.

Generalzod

Immortal
Yeah Flano thanks for
Debut
SOO
Premiership
I'm off to a better coach

He would've been better off saying it was for the money.
Also one of the reason why Bennett played a major role in Darius life was beacuse he had no male mentor in his life, While Bird still has his father...

MilkShark

First Grade
“I feel like I’m yet to play my best football. I feel like if I go to Brisbane I could possibly accomplish that playing under Wayne.

“That was the main factor. I could go up there and develop myself as a player and person and try and play my best football.

“I feel like going up there, I can do that.”
Wow I can't believe he said those things while still playing with us.

That's incredibly disappointing.

Hope Bennett blocks him from playing rep footy.

AJB1102

First Grade
Hope Bennett blocks him from playing rep footy.

Bennett talks shit he can't block anyone from playing rep footy - you can't even block yourself without jumping through some hoops.

But that won't matter, how many donkies get picked for NSW anyway? Was Mick De Vere the last one?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Pretty obvious Jack's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Lets get everything we can out of him this year...and send him off to the Donkeys with back to back premiership rings. Might be able to show his new team-mates what one looks like. (With the exception of Dariarse who'd have one from his goon days)

cb4

First Grade
Pretty obvious Jack's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Lets get everything we can out of him this year...and send him off to the Donkeys with back to back premiership rings. Might be able to show his new team-mates what one looks like. (With the exception of Dariarse who'd have one from his goon days)
Darius Boyd has a premiership ring from Brisbane as well.

carcharias

Immortal
Bennett talks shit he can't block anyone from playing rep footy - you can't even block yourself without jumping through some hoops.

But that won't matter, how many donkies get picked for NSW anyway? Was Mick De Vere the last one?

I think it was peter Wallace