What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bird

SadShark

Bench
Jack's first day.

gifted-school.jpg
Ha, nice one Quigs. On Bird, glad he’s gone & taken his toxic, stained derps with him to the Bronx.

BTW - How good was Larson? f**k I loved those cartoons. Laughed till I shat.

Card Shark

Immortal
The grand final display was just about the gutsiest ever, I do wonder where it went last year though.

Weaponhead

Coach
Jack Bird 2017
17 Games
3 Tries
7 Try Assists
4 Line Breaks
66 Tackle Breaks
114 Avg Running Metres
222 Tackles
52 Missed Tackles
26 Errors (Most in the team)

Ordinary season. Low impact in attack. Defended quite well and made some crucial 1 on 1 tackles but the performances were nowhere near matching the hype.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I wish Birdy well and like others will always remember his GF heroics. Last season, unfortunately, he was bog average, so I’m not sad that he’s moved on... especially considering the coin.

Bird has not ever shown that value, so the Donkeys took a big gamble there. Oh wait, they don’t have a cap anyway, so it doesn’t mean shit! Anyway, like every season, I hope the Drongos fail. Hard!

Quigs

Immortal
There's a David Fafita playing for the Donks in a trial up here this weekend. Is he you know who's Bro.

I thought he had fled the country and gone off over to the UK

Card Shark

Immortal
Bird has not ever shown that value, so the Donkeys took a big gamble there. Oh wait, they don’t have a cap anyway, so it doesn’t mean shit! Anyway, like every season, I hope the Drongos fail. Hard!

You can guarantee 30% of his money comes from 3rd party sponsors.

This is why a 2nd Brisbane team is a must, it’s so unbalanced.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You can guarantee 30% of his money comes from 3rd party sponsors.

This is why a 2nd Brisbane team is a must, it’s so unbalanced.

Well, yeah. It would be a start but there would still be 9 Sydney teams to 2 Brisbane teams.

Sydney needs to be rationalised for the game to survive.

They can do it after Im dead though because I am sure the Sharks would be first on the chopping block.

Special K

Coach
I was over the moon when we signed Jack and wish he did not leave. However as far as replacements go we just signed a bigger, faster and better version of him at a cheaper price. The same guy who is keeping Jack out of representative teams as a starter.

Dugan as a full time centre is going to be a massive problem for our opposition. He plays the same direct, hard running, awkward style as Jack. I am extremely excited to watch him out wide. Katoa will have a field day.

Card Shark

Immortal
Dugan as a full time centre is going to be a massive problem for our opposition. He plays the same direct, hard running, awkward style as Jack. I am extremely excited to watch him out wide. Katoa will have a field day.

Dugan will be the most destructive centre since Mark McGaw...if he stays on the field.