What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bird

carcharias

Immortal
thanks to NRL Roast
27858571_428353944288733_7495273611528175008_n.jpg
Damir Dokic

Stake Removed

First Grade
I saw this photo in a meme about bird the other day.

I thought someone has superimposed his head on a far merkins body.

I can’t believe he’s this big so close to the season starting. His medical problems might be taking hold?

I think its more him counting his money, and believing the hype.

He will be under more pressure then ever before, new club who paid mega bucks for him, being a NSW player in Broncs team more pressure as well

Stake Removed

First Grade
Agreed. Which makes them relying on him a huge problem. Nikorima doesn't seem up to steering a team round the park. Big weakness in that squad.

I wouldnt be surprised if Boyd goes to 5/8 and Milf to fullback, but agree they have problems in that no organising half back

Card Shark

Immortal
Agreed. Which makes them relying on him a huge problem. Nikorima doesn't seem up to steering a team round the park. Big weakness in that squad.

He has flashes of brilliance but that’s it...only a flash.

Maybe this year he might step up. However I think he’s not the type that enjoys the pressure - I reckon he’s more likely to faulter, than rise above it.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Left field time.

7. Milford
6. Darryarse
1. Jack Thaiday

If he plays fullback no team will score under the posts, as Bird will fill that whole area.

Be interesting to see by which week Creepin has Bird coming off the bench, the dummy will be spat then

lolesi

First Grade
He looked good. Strong in defence, didn't get much ball but when he did his runs were solid.

Latest posts