What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bird

Quigs

Immortal
Doing what?

She got a job in Andrew Gees new office but I can't disclose the location of the premises

Paper-Shredder.jpg

Arnold

Juniors
I find it interesting that her getting a job was a factor.

Anyone can move and find a job. If anything I'd prefer to find it myself.

Card Shark

Immortal
Sorry, I don't remember reading that.

That's a great inducement to go, gets the woman onside with the big move.

txta2

Bench
And its a pretty unfair advantage to have with these third parties lining up around the corner to do deals such as this. But if there is a club where it could all go to shit then they are it. Enormous pressure to perform.

And its a pretty unfair advantage to have with these third parties lining up around the corner to do deals such as this. But if there is a club where it could all go to shit then they are it. Enormous pressure to perform.
ya think? Broncos have unlimited cap

Another very ordanairy performance from Jack Bird last night.

Flanno you dodged a bullet.

No way he's worth anything you were offering him let alone what the Broncos signed him up for.

He plays brave but he also can play really dumb.

Another very ordanairy performance from Jack Bird last night.

Flanno you dodged a bullet.

No way he's worth anything you were offering him let alone what the Broncos signed him up for.

He plays brave but he also can play really dumb.
Yep, I also thought that he was trying to be too clever at times.

Sorry, I don't remember reading that.

That's a great inducement to go, gets the woman onside with the big move.
Some years ago, I remember one club which signed Luke Priddis clinched his signature by offering to pay uni fees for his Missus. So there's nothing new about these elements in deals, our management should be looking into this type of thing more closely.

Surely

Post Whore
Bird will go alright at the Broncs, different style of play backs get more room.

Our side tend to run Lewis and Graham very wide.

Eion

First Grade
Some years ago, I remember one club which signed Luke Priddis clinched his signature by offering to pay uni fees for his Missus. So there's nothing new about these elements in deals, our management should be looking into this type of thing more closely.
How is that not considered part of the salary cap? The bird thing they can pretend the club had nothing to do with it...

Ads

First Grade
Bird will go alright at the Broncs, different style of play backs get more room.

Our side tend to run Lewis and Graham very wide.
More so this year. But not sure Bird will be anything other than an expensive mistake for them, mainly due to the over inflated fee. He will play ok like he does for us.

Latest posts