What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack bird

jc155776

Coach
merkin played a grand final with one arm and still put his body on the line for the whole game despite risking serious injury, we win a grand final, and you merkins want to bag him? f**k some of you here are spastic f**ks. He looks fat and disinterested at the moment, but he gave his all for us and gave me the best f**king night (I rate th3 feeling that night more than my own wedding) id ever had.

merkin played a grand final with one arm and still put his body on the line for the whole game despite risking serious injury, we win a grand final, and you merkins want to bag him? f**k some of you here are spastic f**ks. He looks fat and disinterested at the moment, but he gave his all for us and gave me the best f**king night (I rate th3 feeling that night more than my own wedding) id ever had.

Yes he did.

But he acted like the biggest dick when he decided to leave. Dad was an even bigger dick. He has always been about himself and not the team. Was disrespectful to senior players in the team.

Reminds me a bit like Lichaa. Thought more of himself than he was. Had a dickhead father. Happy that Lichaa’s career is with a Club going nowhere fast. And yes I want Bird’s father to regret every bit of shyte he put on the Club.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Birds ok, I got nothing against him and he's forever a Cronulla Sharks legend, especially with what happened to him in the GF. He should just not speak publically. He gives me a headache and I cringe a lot when he does, even when he was in Sharks colours.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
He just made a mistake that lead to a Souths try haha, loved him in 2016, especially the GF but he’s now the past like Maloney.

Onwards and upwards

Latest posts