What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack DeBelin interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Now see I’m not going to click that link.
The title of “your-going-to-see-the-best-me” is all I need to know.
I’ll just assume he will explain why we havnt for the last 7 weeks.
He basically says he doesn’t pay attention to media, doesn’t know what position the team is on the ladder, Mary is a top bloke, And if they play to their potential they’ll beat anyone

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Sad really.
The club feels the need to role out players this week (McInnes, Dufty, Hunt and now JDB) trying to put a positive spin on our decline.
"Need to get back to what was working at the start of the year"........say what???
Sounds like McGregor has lost the players confidence to me

BTW, Where is McGregor?

LINESPEED

Juniors
Sad really.
The club feels the need to role out players this week (McInnes, Dufty, Hunt and now JDB) trying to put a positive spin on our decline.
"Need to get back to what was working at the start of the year"........say what???
Sounds like McGregor has lost the players confidence to me

BTW, Where is McGregor?

In a foetal position texting to Lovechild, Aitken & Lafai - the selections that ultimately destroyed his credibility

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Compare De Belins club related interviews to an interview talking about playing Origin. You can see that when he talks about making Origin he really wants it and thinks he belongs at that level, but when it comes to interviews about club football its all just a bunch of cliches.

Because playing for Origin means he’s getting paid extra. From the interview you can tell that he’s the type of player who is only in it for the money.

watatank

Coach
Because playing for Origin means he’s getting paid extra. From the interview you can tell that he’s the type of player who is only in it for the money.

I just think he sees Origin as the pinnacle and everything else is a bonus. Much like making top 4 has suddenly become about making the top 8 because that's the real goal.

Bench
They all read the media and social media offerings....
They all should come to our threads and see what people are actually saying about the crap we have been dished out the last six weeks.
Step over to the real world away from the sugar and spice crap they are spinning, which I think that there are told what to say.

dungay dragon

Juniors
They all should come to our threads and see what people are actually saying about the crap we have been dished out the last six weeks.
Step over to the real world away from the sugar and spice crap they are spinning, which I think that there are told what to say.
lets hope the heat applied to them from all angles this week , will do the trick...
how many times do you see a side that has been top four all year , go in as underdog , betting, to a side now with a flukers hope of making the 8

LINESPEED

Juniors
Mary lo
Compare De Belins club related interviews to an interview talking about playing Origin. You can see that when he talks about making Origin he really wants it and thinks he belongs at that level, but when it comes to interviews about club football its all just a bunch of cliches.

Mary lost the Dragons' dressing room for all intents and purposes years ago - not that he had anything strategic to ever say, or anything that could turn a game or realise a player's potential.
He simply bought mateship and loyalty through guaranteed selection (the cur's option).
The players no longer respect him or themselves for that matter for their complicity in this fraud

Slippery Morris

First Grade
They don't read the media? How fu$%ed is that. If it was me I would be putting all these "Chokes" articles, stats about how poor they are this last 5 round around the sheds. As well as make them watch the crap "Chokers" clips us fans have to endure and hope there is a reaction. They should realise that they are the laughing stock of the NRL at the moment and are being called chokers delux.

It is the best motivation they can get but if they are not being shown this then that is really poor.

Old Timer

Coach
JDB's interview was ordinary but then I watched Mc Fookknuckle's well that was part of the "Twilight Zone"
Smirking, laughing, deflecting and looked like he was barring up at the thrill of being interviewed.
FMD these blokes have no sense of reality and just live in a complete bubble.
No understanding of trench warfare and sitting back waiting for it to all click into gear.
Embarrassing.

JDB's interview was ordinary but then I watched Mc Fookknuckle's well that was part of the "Twilight Zone"
Smirking, laughing, deflecting and looked like he was barring up at the thrill of being interviewed.
FMD these blokes have no sense of reality and just live in a complete bubble.
No understanding of trench warfare and sitting back waiting for it to all click into gear.
Embarrassing.
Mary has sent the troops out.
“Listen guys I think my jobs on the line, go out there and say nice things about how I coach good”

Much easier than actually training them on how to win games.

Status
Not open for further replies.